Dolphins player spit in Bills fan's face after the game

CLTbills

2 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

They are, never said the Dolphin player was not in the wrong.

But you said " I guess it's a good lesson to the kid on what happens when he acts like a punk towards an adult. "

1) No it's not, it shows the kid an adult acting like an undisciplined punk, which is not a good lesson

2) the Dolphins player actually spit on an adult who was trying to help him, so that's not a good lesson either.

We disagree ?‍♀️

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

but you DID say the kid needed to learn a lesson

He should never use words with so many syllables?  ?  

It’s not ideal, but it’s not like he was going after his momma! Geez! “Irrelevant”? I suspect the scumbag has heard worse in his 28 years. 

4 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

C03D72A0-E567-4CFA-9B8F-49405A0F2DE7.jpeg

He’s a spitter alright! I don’t think his dentures fit quite right? That’s not as bad, just stand back a bit. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2

I'm still waiting to hear a response about how he teaches his OWN children. Otherwise, I won't be baited into calling him out or asking if our kids can meet and play together sometime soon. I rather enjoy this board, and most of the folks here. So, as an adult, I ''ll show restraint? even if that means I am now "irrelevant" to this thread?

Edited by BuffAlone

14 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

I've watched a lot of young kids grow up, and have seen results of many parenting styles, this has formed my opinon on this matter.

Your burner account is failing miserably.  You should just go back to posting under your original account name.

• Haha (+1) 1

Was it a big gob of spit or a little one?

Plus, what kind of distance did he get on the spit?

All important factors in judging this spitting incident.

?

Seriously though, as a pro athlete you have to be more controlled as worse CAN and WILL be said to you by obnoxious fans.

13 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I'm guessing a legal guardian isn't going to lobby the mods after he gets banned either.  More likely his mom's new boyfriend spits in his face and dumps a natty light in his XBox.  

Maybe some kind of "Remember, only 421 days until you're out of this house.  You're days of rooster blocking me and your mom are numbered!" type pep talk.

i have an awesome visual of a some guy with an angry/satisfied look on his face as he pours a natural light into an xbox with precision accuracy.  

16 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

But you said " I guess it's a good lesson to the kid on what happens when he acts like a punk towards an adult. "

1) No it's not, it shows the kid an adult acting like an undisciplined punk, which is not a good lesson

2) the Dolphins player actually spit on an adult who was trying to help him, so that's not a good lesson either.

We disagree ?‍♀️

And it is ok to disagree and not get upset about such topics. I wish more people these days could see that.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, vorpma said:

Another enlightening topic on TBD followed by interesting responses, to say the least!

Well, this topic might be a little better topic than Robin Spitswallows. ?

Edited by njbuff
  • Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

I guess it's a good lesson to the kid on what happens when he acts like a punk towards an adult.

Mods....what point are we going to call Troll a troll

48 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

I'm not defending the Dolphin player. Just pointing out the kid got a life lesson. Next time he might get his ass kicked or something, maybe he'll think twice now.

Yeah maybe he will get his ass kicked by an adult (by the way....that is called a crime)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

I guess it's a good lesson to the kid on what happens when he acts like a punk towards an adult.

...an "adult"?.....seriously?...sometimes "statements of pure ignorance" are better kept a secret versus advertising one's IGNORANCE......wow....how sad......

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1