Dolphins player spit in Bills fan's face after the game

CLTbills

4 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

when I was disrespectful, to my folks, I got my ass whooped. Dont think for a moment those same folks wouldn't have beat another adult's ass for spitting on their child tho. Bad ***** also happens when scumbags abuse children. You don't have any cuth at all if you think this is a "teaching" moment!

It's pretty obvious to me the kid needed a lesson. Sometimes in life you are not afforded the opportunity to learn everything in a safe space.

6 minutes ago, Jdragon2 said:

No, he isn't. There's a certain class of human being who believe children need to be disciplined and "taught life lessons" through negative repercussions. However, they do not realize that this is not the only true way to parent a child; they were just treated neglectfully themselves and then try to forward the "lessons."

Long story short: Someone wasn't hugged enough as a kid.

>millenialparent1975 joins the chat

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Seven-N-Nine said:

It's pretty obvious to me the kid needed a lesson. Sometimes in life you are not afforded the opportunity to learn everything in a safe space.

is calling a professional athlete "irrelevant" in need of a lesson learned in your opinion?especially pertaining to a 13 year old child?? seriously. I want your opinion

8 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

just sayin tho, if it were ME and he had spit in MY face.....well, lets just say he wouldn't have done the thing that he done.....cause if it was ME...and he did do that....I'd shiv the mofo.

Have shiv, will travel! 

It wasn't the kid who git spit on. That said the only time it's ok to get physical with a teenager is when he messes with your beach chairs in the middle of the night. Just saying.

Edited by BuffaloMatt
  • Haha (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

I guess it's a good lesson to the kid on what happens when he acts like a punk towards an adult.

I always thought that adults are supposed to model mature and restrained behavior to show kids what being an adult oughtta look like

In otherwords, totes disagree here.

Kid's bad actions should have consequences, but in this case per story...McCain threatened to spit on the kid, but it was a 28 year old fan that defended the kid who got spit on, so even if you think it would have been "karmas a beeotch, kiddo" to get spit in his face,  that's not even what happened here, so what did the kid learn?  Act like a punk, and someone else will take the consequences for you?  Nice lesson.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

They are, never said the Dolphin player was not in the wrong.

but you DID say the kid needed to learn a lesson. for using such inappropriate language as "irrelevant" lmao

Edited by BuffAlone
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, teef said:

you're reverting back to your old form.  the breakdown will be next!

I'm guessing a legal guardian isn't going to lobby the mods after he gets banned either.  More likely his mom's new boyfriend spits in his face and dumps a natty light in his XBox.  

Maybe some kind of "Remember, only 421 days until you're out of this house.  You're days of rooster blocking me and your mom are numbered!" type pep talk.