Dolphins player spit in Bills fan's face after the game

CLTbills

1 minute ago, Golden*Wheels said:

Talk &%^$, get spit?

I agree it's totally gross and uncalled for. But in the real world real people react crazily to relatively normal stuff. Gotta watch who you mess with, or, better, just don't mess with people.

a child tho? gimme a break

4 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

Maybe be more respectful to adults if you don't want to be spat upon?

Maybe act like an adult and consider a 13 year old kid; a kid. Oh, and maybe don't act like an uppity bastard who thinks kids need to be respectful and not respected. Of course, you're welcome to spit in my general direction. I too, think you are irrelevant....or rather just relevant enough to call out for being a prick.

Edited by Jdragon2
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

This is your best troll yet but the irony of it all is just pure gold.

I am sad if you think this is a troll post, even more sad if you are a parent. I think in this day and age many a kid is disrespectful to adults, and their parents see nothing wrong with that.

I am in no way defending the Dolphin player, it was not a legitimate response to the situation, but the kid now knows bad ***** can happen if he addresses adults inappropriately.

7 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

I'm not defending the Dolphin player. Just pointing out the kid got a life lesson. Next time he might get his ass kicked or something, maybe he'll think twice now.

Seriously?  This is pathetic

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

I'm not defending the Dolphin player. Just pointing out the kid got a life lesson. Next time he might get his ass kicked or something, maybe he'll think twice now.

He called him “irrelevant”? Ooooh! How awful!  The lesson here is some “adults” are just scum! 

Edited by Augie
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

how about the player acts like a professional instead of some kind of scumbag. you say you're not defending the player yet make it more like the kid should learn a lesson from it. 

these players are supposed to set examples to kids not the other way around.

I suspect the player will learn a lesson, but I bet it won't hit him hard enough in the pocketbook to ressonate. I mean, some NFL players got away with murdering fellow humans...

5 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

If it was my face he spit in, you're damn right it'd be assault.

just sayin tho, if it were ME and he had spit in MY face.....well, lets just say he wouldn't have done the thing that he done.....cause if it was ME...and he did do that....I'd shiv the mofo.

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

This is your best troll yet but the irony of it all is just pure gold.

Why do I have a strong feeling if the player was a Buffalo Bill his/her/it's "take" would be completely different.

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I have to think he’s just trolling.....right? 

right

Just now, Augie said:

I have to think he’s just trolling.....right? 

No, he isn't. There's a certain class of human being who believe children need to be disciplined and "taught life lessons" through negative repercussions. However, they do not realize that this is not the only true way to parent a child; they were just treated neglectfully themselves and then try to forward the "lessons."

Long story short: Someone wasn't hugged enough as a kid.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

I am sad if you think this is a troll post, even more sad if you are a parent. I think in this day and age many a kid is disrespectful to adults, and their parents see nothing wrong with that.

I am in no way defending the Dolphin player, it was not a legitimate response to the situation, but the kid now knows bad ***** can happen if he addresses adults inappropriately.

when I was disrespectful, to my folks, I got my ass whooped. Dont think for a moment those same folks wouldn't have beat another adult's ass for spitting on their child tho. Bad ***** also happens when scumbags abuse children. You don't have any cuth at all if you think this is a "teaching" moment!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

Yeah, sorry, but I'm gonna go with "you're wrong" on that one.......

I hope you're not justifying a grown-ass man threatening a thirteen-year-old when the kid is just a fan at a game. Trash talk is part of pro sports. Guys a grownup, and a "professional" football player.

Obviously the Dolphins player was completely wrong, but sending this message to 13 year olds isn't the best idea either.

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

He called him “irrelevant”? Ooooh! How awful!  The lesson here is some “adults” are just scum! .

My first thought was, "Who's Bobby McCain?" Apparently the kid was right.

• Awesome! (+1) 1