Henry Jones Onsides Kick Return (video)

9 minutes ago, H2o said:

Does this mean we'll make the playoffs, McDermott will name Barkley the starter, and we will suffer a painful defeat in some manner that will earn it's own nickname? :unsure:

Big differences are the Flutie curse and Ralph Wilson isn’t there to sabotage the HC and name the starting QB over what his HC wants.

?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tisker A Tasker said:

For those who have never seen it, here's the onsides kick that Henry Jones returned for a touchdown twenty years ago (cued up to the good part)

The funniest part is a couple minutes after the play when they got to talking about the Raiders....."Tyrone Wheatley with a big, new contract!"

2 hours ago, Tisker A Tasker said:

For those who have never seen it, here's the onsides kick that Henry Jones returned for a touchdown twenty years ago (cued up to the good part)

Was this a night game. Around Christmasish? Remember listening to it while doing that drive thru Christmas lights thing with my mom. Was salty about missing it ??

So I think I read somewhere that that’s only happened 11 times since the merger, and we’re the only team to have done it multiple times. (Also in 1970.)

That would’ve been a hell of a prop bet...

Edited by jimmy10

57 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Best announcing team ever. Absolutely classic. Can't believe Mike Patrick isn't calling games anymore.

I loved this Sunday night crew, a lot of people couldn't stand Theismann, I thought he was good.

Theismann was one of the few commentators who had the guts to call out the officials if they had made a bad call.

Mike Patrick was a great play-by-play announcer. 

Edited post-----Oh yeah, I was at this game too.

Edited by Mark Vader
  • Like (+1) 1

What's up with Paul McGuire saying he "has no time for Henry Jones" on his show lol. Sounds like he had an axe to grind there. Did he have a show on Empire? I was a kid in the 90s and have some kind of recollection of him being on a local show.

Edited by Bferra13

12 hours ago, Bferra13 said:

What's up with Paul McGuire saying he "has no time for Henry Jones" on his show lol. Sounds like he had an axe to grind there. Did he have a show on Empire? I was a kid in the 90s and have some kind of recollection of him being on a local show.

I love Paul, but he may have been drunk.

1 minute ago, MassHog said:

Hey man, Poyer is awesome. He is so good at stopping the run

Hahah idk if that's hyperbole or not but he is a coverage safety

He has been top 3 in missed tackles for our team the last 2 years, and is routinely on the ground on run plays , he got trucked by a WR on Sunday

And i like him but I'm honest