Daboll - Grade Him

ngbills

24 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Don't ya just love it when Daboll keeps calling the QB runs knowing the QB has trouble holding on to the football. Give him a D so far this season and only hoping it doesn't get worse as the season goes on.

I feel like the bills are getting outcoached by themselves sometimes.   That very same play turned the momentum towards the Eagles last week and came very close to giving the Redskins a shot at tying the game. 

This is an improved offense from last year, but still one that is average at best with a young QB and nine starters that were not on the team last year.   There is no excuse for calling so many trick plays with an offense like that and I'm worried that it will eventually cost us in a key game

Edited by dgrochester55

Play calling started great until two minutes left in the first quarter. It was creative and a lot of moving parts. 

For the love of God can we stop ramming Gore up the middle? 

Why not fake thr hand off and roll out Allen ?

Or how about fake hand off and quick throw to the TE?

I cant believe how bad play calling still is

After the drive where the Bills has the ball at the 2 and ended up kicking a FG from the 22 I was asking, “wtf is Daboll being so cute?”

After all the short yardage Gore carries I was saying, “That’s why Daboll was being so cute.”

The Bills were lucky they were playing the 1-8 Redskins today. 

That Bills play calling that resulted going from first down at the 2 yard line of the Skins to losing 22 yards after 3 failed pass attempts which resulted in a FG. 

This OC still has his head up his backside half the time! I also think he ran "motor" more today because he was instructed to do so. 

• Like (+1) 1

Brian Daboll should be fired before sunrise.

Bills, thank GOD, have been winning despite his ineptitude.

He's horrible.  I'm never one for in-season firings, but to continue to allow this schmuck to call plays will hold this team - and more importantly, Josh Allen, back.

1 hour ago, MDH said:

After the drive where the Bills has the ball at the 2 and ended up kicking a FG from the 22 I was asking, “wtf is Daboll being so cute?”

After all the short yardage Gore carries I was saying, “That’s why Daboll was being so cute.”

Sounds like a damned if you do damned if you don't situation.

Edited by Dopey

1 hour ago, Green Lightning said:

F. They stop Gore up the middle a dozen times and he still does it. What doesn't he get?

He thinks he's been sneaky......too too often....tired of this clown.....was it a conicidence that McD last week made a point of the offence and its only now that Singletary was used more than half dozen times in a game??

Edited by JPP

1 hour ago, MDH said:

It is possible that both Star and Gore have hit that proverbial wall.

That might be a reason to not run Gore up the middle so often...especially when Mo-Tor is doing so well. Gore averaged 1.4 YPC and Singletary 4.8 YPC. 

There should have been no question as to who should have been getting the ball.  Dunno if i'd call it "cute", more like a Dumbell.