Is this the easiest schedule the Bills ever had?

Another Fan

..NO reason to gloat over a purported "easy schedule" unless you want arse bites.....Moo's 2004 club ONLY had to beat the Steelers' "3rd stringers" to end the schneid at 10-6...win and "we're in"......and the results were.......and I'm sure with 10 games left on our "easy schedule", your crystal ball forecasts "injury free ten".......

The schedule becomes a lot easier when you’re a good team.   There were a few years in the last 20 when there were only 3-4 good teams in the AFC and the wild card was wide open.  But the Bills were one of the teams who gave someone else an easy W.

• Like (+1) 1

Our defense ensures we will be in every game. Our offense ensures our opponents will be in every game as well. All of these players are in the NFL for a reason. Any team can beat any other team at any point. This isn't the 90 Bills blowing teams up 45-7 regularly. That being said, I am optimistic that if Allen maintains discipline as a QB, we will win more than we lose. This is like the opposite of when we had Fitz. Our defense was so bad, he tried to 'hero' every game, leading to all the INTs.

On 10/21/2019 at 10:04 AM, May Day 10 said:

Im not sure how the rest was, but I recall the last 6 games-ish of the 2004 schedule broke to be this easy.  Right in a row, they played like 4 of the worst 5 teams in the league, followed by the Steelers with 3rd stringers.  I believe Miami was really bad that season too.

Yep. That was probably the easiest stretch ever. I think we played either all four or 3/4 NFC West teams during the stretch and that was a terrible division that year. Plus the Bengals and possibly Browns. 

On 10/21/2019 at 3:57 PM, Joe in Winslow said:

Someone's always worried about something around here.

Go back and have a look at the Eagles' season. Come back and tell me what you think of them.

;)

Ok I'm done watching them, now what?  I think I was right to be worried.

Edited by clearwater cadet

Just now, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Philly had so many injuries and other teams have just been touching their secondary. I really don't see the elite talent on this team except for in the secondary. I think we are a better than average team playing a weak schedule.

Yeah pretty much.  Tre White is elite talent maybe Milano.  Other than that not so much.  

6 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Yeah pretty much.  Tre White is elite talent maybe Milano.  Other than that not so much.  

I'm concerned with Oliver and Edwards, terrible play calling.  I think some need to tell them Josh Allen is not a Rb

9 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Don't care whether or not you do.

Come on I'm just trying to have is fun after a bad lose, noting personal.

20 minutes ago, clearwater cadet said:

I'm concerned with Oliver and Edwards, terrible play calling.  I think some need to tell them Josh Allen is not a Rb

Come on I'm just trying to have is fun after a bad lose, noting personal.

You should be worried the rest of the year. Bills D is exposed and it's probably going to be a bumpy ride. Thinking 9 and 7 or 10 and 6 is still possible but it will be uphill.