Tre White leading the league in defender passer rating and INTs for CBs

YoloinOhio

its gonna be so satisfying when he, the defense, and our up and coming qb execute some complete TEAM victories in the post season over a couple other certain young qb's...

what a freaking player! off the top of my head you have the huge play vs the falcons his rookie year, the peanut punch vs tampa, icing the game vs a driving KC. now we have the game icer vs a driving bengals team and these 2 plays sunday that single handedly changed the tide of the game. 

he's making this a "thing". this is a freaking CORNERBACK that's making such huge plays they are directly related to the win. that's big. really big.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 4

24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Let’s go Big Play Tre (I made that up)

No, YOLO, and I am sorry to be THAT GUY again, but you are, as usual, mistaken.

The talking heads around the NFL don't bring him up as one of the best in the League, so he isn't.  He is only talked about by actual Bills game announcers and then quickly forgotten, as he should be.

Everyone should stop reading the above and please go back to whatever it was you doing before YOLO decided to interrupt you with this factual nonsense.

(subliminal:  "submit.

submit...

...submit")

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

He's a terrific player. 

As well as being just an all-around great guy and teammate.  He is the poster child for signing and retaining your own.  I'm sure Beane will get this done.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

No, YOLO, and I am sorry to be THAT GUY again, but you are, as usual, mistaken.

The talking heads around the NFL don't bring him up as one of the best in the League, so he isn't.  He is only talked about by actual Bills game announcers and then quickly forgotten, as he should be.

Everyone should stop reading the above and please go back to whatever it was you doing before YOLO decided to interrupt you with this factual nonsense.

(subliminal:  "submit.

submit...

...submit")

I think that's starting to swing the other way though. slowly but surely.... ever before this game Deangelo Hall was on the nfl network listing his top 5 corners and he brought Tre in at #3.

it'll take the former players like this in the media taking notice and then the actual idiots in the real media will latch onto our team like we've dreamt of for decades!

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

It will be satisfying when tre finally gets to pro bowl 

The distinction (and hopefully related bonus!) far exceeds the event. 

Tre was the difference yesterday! Thank you, sir! 

Edited by Augie

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Will he show up to TC in a brinks truck? Lol

No, but he's liable to show up in the wrong pads while wearing skates instead of cleats......Two sport athlete and all ya know :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dave mcbride said:

He's a terrific player. 

Tre White is a terrific player, and Sunday he demonstrated why he was a 1st round pick. However, lets not get in to trouble worrying about accolades right now. Tre White's play speaks for itself and is recognized around the league by those that matter most...opposing teams and coaches. 

Edited by Rocket94
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Having him in a Bills uniform is the one thing that keeps me from getting ill when thinking about Mahomes trade-down.  While we may have lost that trade, we won getting Tre

the way that trade helped build the team and set us up, I would pump the brakes on if we lost it just yet..... lets give it a bit more time.... you may think differently as early as the end of this season.

Edited by Stank_Nasty