I guess Daniel Jones isn't the Giants savior after all?

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

This is completely out of the blue and I am asking you, dpberr, because you brought up coaching and made me think about it.

Forgive the brief thread hijack...I thought Flores did a good job yesterday and I think he has been given an absolute raw deal in Miami by the administration.

Thoughts?

He's a promising coaching talent  with a crap roster and has the best long term potential of the rookie coaches IMO.  He is not a "process" guy who sticks to a script and that's worked well for BB.  He also appears to make adjustments when necessary and not wait until halftime to do so.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Daniel Jones remains the limited prospect he was coming in for me. I think he can be an NFL starter. But that to me is his ceiling. I don't think he is a franchise Quarterback. Too many throws he can't make. 

Currently the highest turnover rate in the league! 

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Currently the highest turnover rate in the league! 

If anything at the moment he is reminding me of Ryan Fitzpatrick and the conversation @GoBills808 were having in the shoutbox last night - he is cashing checks his ability can't cash. He is attempting throws he can't make. Fitzpatrick has never adjusted and started playing to the level of his talent not to the level of Rodgers's talent. Jones needs to figure that out pretty fast. 

13 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

If anything at the moment he is reminding me of Ryan Fitzpatrick and the conversation @GoBills808 were having in the shoutbox last night - he is cashing checks his ability can't cash. He is attempting throws he can't make. Fitzpatrick has never adjusted and started playing to the level of his talent not to the level of Rodgers's talent. Jones needs to figure that out pretty fast. 

Dare we say Peterman-esque?

• Haha (+1) 1