First Time I have been concerned with Josh Allen

i keep thinking to myself, as a dad to a son, if he ever gets kicked off a football message board, would i come back and create a lengthy post concerning how he was unfairly  banned and about how poorly that forum was run?

after running multiple scenarios through my mind, my answer is no.  it's a hard no.  it's a ***** no.  i'll tell that kid to sack up, figure it out, and move on with his life.  the dude is in his 20s.  let him figure it out.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, teef said:

i keep thinking to myself, as a dad to a son, if he ever gets kicked off a football message board, would i come back and create a lengthy post concerning how he was unfairly  banned and about how poorly that forum was run?

after running multiple scenarios through my mind, my answer is no.  it's a hard no.  it's a ***** no.  i'll tell that kid to sack up, figure it out, and move on with his life.  the dude is in his 20s.  let him figure it out.

My 47 year old son just ran his car into the gas station, so I’m here on TBD to raise HELL @Chandler#81

Just now, FireChans said:

Oh no, I was referring to YOU and the inanity surrounding QB discussions around here. That’s where you made the mistake.

I was responding to another poster in saying I hope in the next ten years he leads the team to some SB victories. Since I would hope the same thing for any QB leading the Bills, I'm not sure what your issue is. It certainly isn't homerism. It is merely optimism - oh, the insanity!

Just now, macaroni said:

than what was it????

Did he swear??? Did he randomly start calling people jerks who weren't jerks??? Did he advertise some sort of Ponzi scheme??? I know he wasn't a member long enough to crusade a point and beat it like a dead horse.

Like I've been saying, ask your son.  I've been banned before and I always knew why.  I might have disagreed with it, but I've always known why.

I think you son knows why?  Ask him.

2 minutes ago, teef said:

We all got kicked off the BBMB. Hard times, yo.

My 47 year old son just ran his car into the gas station, so I’m here on TBD to raise HELL @Chandler#81

It would have been more believable if you said it was a Tim Horton's, Mr. O'Reilly

Just now, The Jerk said:

ya dig?

29 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Might I suggest you PM the Mod who "banned" him and get their side of the story.

If it makes you feel better people have been banned in less than 15 minutes 

Hah.  Mod's shouldn't make the reasons public and I'm pretty sure dad would make the reason public.  None of us need that, do we?

Edited by Pokebball

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

I was responding to another poster in saying I hope in the next ten years he leads the team to some SB victories. Since I would hope the same thing for any QB leading the Bills, I'm not sure what your issue is. It certainly isn't homerism. It is merely optimism - oh, the insanity!

Yeah 3 Super Bow wins with 4 appearances (with the snark that he’d be criticized) is the grounded optimism that this board is known for. That’s exactly my point. It’s good to be back!

Just now, The Jerk said:

we sure did.  people want to complain about terrible moderation?  the bbmb was an abortion because of 1 to 2 moderators.  this place is heaven in comparison.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, macaroni said:

rockledge florida. back in the early 90's I had a run in with some boys from rockledge, rednecks for the most part. was living in orlando at the time and was at a neighbors apt partying and having a good time.

then these boys from rockledge want to arm wrestle, 20 bucks a match. well, after I had beat about four of them they decided to jump on me and the fight perused.

I got a few good licks in and was holding my own until we fell onto a coffee table and busted it up and one of the redneck boys decided to use one of the legs to hit me across the face with it.

knocked my ass out and woke to my gf telling me we had to go to the emergency room. ended up with 11 stitches in my face but still had my 80 bucks.

yep, those redneck boys from rockledge didn't like me taking their money.

so they kicked my ass. little bastards.

now, keep in mind this is not to assume you're a rockledge redneck or anything like that, just seen your location and it brought back the memory.

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

Yeah 3 Super Bow wins with 4 appearances (with the snark that he’d be criticized) is the grounded optimism that this board is known for. That’s exactly my point. It’s good to be back!

@Teddy KGB said you never left.  What has your username been?  How friggin' many do you have?!?!?

It's a lot of fun being over here on the objective, rational, and optimistic side of things. You should try it. Maybe you won't have to keep coming back under different user names. 

29 minutes ago, FireChans said:

It’s cover zero. They are usually rushing 7 or 8. You don’t just need to chip an extra rusher.

The QB needs to recognize the play, and tell the receiver to go to his hot route. That’s his job. He also needs to recognize the ball needs to go into the stands immediately if that read isn’t there. 

But if the receiver doesn't adjust and take the hot route, the QB won't have time to throw the ball away.  At that point it's a sack.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Pokebball said:

But if the receiver doesn't adjust and take the hot route, the QB won't have time to throw the ball away.  At that point it's a sack.

Yes they will. Cover 0 is not difficult to beat in the NFL. There’s a reason it’s almost exclusively run against young inexperienced QB’s