Does Beasley’s TD tamp down his growing frustration?

MAJBobby

21 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

I'm not sure this is what he wanted when leaving Dallas, he's not getting the ball much more here than he did there...

He is on pace for 80 receptions this year. He has never done that his entire career in dallas

• Like (+1) 3

Not a troll thread. And his frustration was easily seen yesterday on the field. It wasn’t reading Body language of holding head down or what. He actively threw his hands up. Slammed his helmet on the turf. 

those did happen and it is a frustration that has been growing the last couple weeks. 

21 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

I have to see the All-22, but on that pass to Duke it looked like Beasley was running uncovered on the right side of the field for an even bigger gain.

It looked that way only because the ball was in the air at the time. The safety saw that and started heading towards Duke. That made Beasley look more open than he was.

Seems like a news article... when the subject and title affect the perception. He could be simply frustrated at the game he was having and not at Allen & Daboll and company. Or only frustrated at times and happy at others ha ha. He has dropped some balls, but to his defense caught some very hard throws from Josh. Like Allen is trying to put an hole though him. I loooooove Josh but some of his short passes have been thrown too hard!

37 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He averaged around 50-55 catches a year while in Dallas.  He’s got 30 through 6 games this year.

You quit it with the facts .... they serve no purpose here !!!

LOL  

I saw that earlier ....  so far so good for him.  well beyond any drops.

Not that Zay is gone people need a new player to vent on. I'm sure I saw 3 separate threads on players poor performances by 8 PM 

Beasley is on pace for a great season. 30 grabs 2 games shy of mid season, avg 5+ catches per game . Nice 2 point conversion too. Despite a few drops, he's doing a sold job.

Everyone raving about Brown , who has only 3 more catches and 1 more TD. Very weird.

These guys are both on pace for near pro bowl numbers and the kind of production we ve not seen in years. 

Beasley's been a great addition, and I expect even more production.

• Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Not a troll thread. And his frustration was easily seen yesterday on the field. It wasn’t reading Body language of holding head down or what. He actively threw his hands up. Slammed his helmet on the turf. 

those did happen and it is a frustration that has been growing the last couple weeks. 

How can it not be?   I'd be pissed if he wasn't upset with a drop !! 

I want players to be mad they messed up!!! 

I want that anger to turn into motivation!!!

• Like (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

I'm not sure this is what he wanted when leaving Dallas, he's not getting the ball much more here than he did there...

He's on pace to get 80 receptions which would be his all time high.  

Edited by Magox
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Magox said:

He's on pace to get 80 receptions which would be his all time high.  

Yeah, I stand corrected on that.  If he finishes with 80 and 3-5 TD's then there is nothing really to complain about IMO.  Is he frustrated with Allen, the play calling, himself, all the above?...

48 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

I have to see the All-22, but on that pass to Duke it looked like Beasley was running uncovered on the right side of the field for an even bigger gain.

This is why we fans should NEVER be allowed to judge "game film" we aren't good at it.  BTW I saw what you did to.  But when I saw it the ball was about 2 feet from being caught by Duke. In the NFL as soon as the QB releases the ball most of the receivers still running their routes get wide open because their cover guys stop covering them and go to the ball.  I believe that was the case here.

I'm glad Beasley is a bit frustrated.  He's a competitor.  But my guess is that he's frustrated with himself more then anything.  That bobbled ball that went for 5 yards was a perfect throw that had Beasley caught it cleanly he could have made his patented reverse move and added 10 yards of YAC.

Did you happen to notice when Allen didn't throw to an open Brown in the first half he got frustrated to and waved his arms?  It happens. 

Uh oh... I hope John Brown also got out his tamping stick to tamp down his own frustrations after scoring a TD against a Tamp 2 defense. 

Otherwise the solution is clear. Cut everyone, then fire everyone, then burn it to the ground and salt the earth so nothing will ever grow again, to only get tamped. 

(Tamp.)

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

Yeah, I stand corrected on that.  If he finishes with 80 and 3-5 TD's then there is nothing really to complain about IMO.  Is he frustrated with Allen, the play calling, himself, all the above?...

If anything, it should be with himself.  He's getting paid more than he ever did, on-pace to have a career season even with the gaffes and his team is 5-1.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

If anything, it should be with himself.  He's getting paid more than he ever did, on-pace to have a career season even with the gaffes and his team is 5-1.

I feel like the frustration I have seen from Beasely IS with himself. Most notably after he 3-bounced that one pass before he finally brought it in. If he manages to catch and secure it cleanly, he probably could have turned upfield for 5 more yards.

I dont think there is too much frustration with WRs getting open but not getting the ball. Yet.

But guys are getting open, and Josh must start finding them.

• Like (+1) 1