Pregame thread MNF: Pats at Jets

pats* are not the cowgirls but at home last week the jets handled the cowgirls who just punished the eaglets.

I have a good feeling the jets are going to take it to brady and bell will have a big game leading to some throws from darnold?

monday night, under the lights, I see the jets pulling off the upset?

I'm pulling for them as any team facing the evil empire gets my support.

23-20 jets

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I rarely watch random NFL games anymore.  I just watch the Bills religiously and snippets here and there. Tonight is not a random game....I really want to see this one. 

13 minutes ago, Charlottebillsfan2 said:

If the jets shock the world and win tonight pats will go 2-5 over the next seven games they play! 

Jets 

vs Cleveland 

at Baltimore 

at philly 

vs dallas

at houston

vs kc. 

So you’re saying....the first part can’t possibly happen.....because I can’t see the second part possibly happening.

• Like (+1) 1

CJ Mosely is going to play tonight, so that will be a big help.  Greggo will dial something up to make life tough and painful for Brady.  If the Jets can make the game miserable for Brady, they have a good shot to win.  Offensively, Le'veon Bell will need to have a big game and Darnold can't make many mistakes ala Josh Allen.  Not out of the question the Jets pull this out.

11 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

How Jets can win?

Two teams in our division are going at it tonight. If Pats win, they will be 1.5 games ahead of us in the race to the division title. If the Jets win, their (and Darnold's) confidence will be through the roof and it will resuscitate their season - but they will still be 3 games back of the Bills.

All in all, I am not yet ready to concede the Division title to the Pats - so rooting for the Jets by a smidgen here.

Gilmore will take away Robbie Anderson - so it will be up to how well Crowder and Thomas make the other members of the Pats secondary and how well LeVeon Bell catches and runs out of the backfield that will likely determine the Jets offensive performance. On defense, Quinnen Williams finally seems to be living up to his draft pick status with the best game of his young career last week. Can he (and the rest of the line) get after Brady in time? The Bills did give the Jets a blue print to contain the Pats offense - let us see if Gregg Williams figures it out.

The blueprint the Bills used depends upon having a top-notch secondary and a pretty athletic LB corps.

Not sure the Jets are there.

But we'll see

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Charlottebillsfan2 said:

If the jets shock the world and win tonight pats will go 2-5 over the next seven games they play! 

Jets 

vs Cleveland 

at Baltimore 

at philly 

vs dallas

at houston

vs kc. 

nah... absolute worst case for New England is 4-3 during that stretch.