Week 8 Bills (-1.5) vs Eagles

YoloinOhio

Wow, wind gusts of 45-50.

Post victory, today is the day he throws it out of the stadium.

edit:  People gave me strange faces, so I will elaborate.

After Josh drives us in the final seconds to the winning touchdown and aided by a trailing 50 mph wind, he will throw the ball out of the stadium.

Edited by hemma
Strange faces

As a previous poster had said, I just dont have a feeling for how this game is going to turn out.  It could be a close game or a blowout either way.

Protect the ball and dont give up the big plays, if the Bills can do that then I think they will win.

On 10/21/2019 at 7:46 PM, BigDingus said:

Healthy(ish) and being 5-1 do matter, but the talent is still comparable, and they have the advantage at the most important position, plus they've beaten a good team this year, we haven't.

We should still win (thus being the favorite still), but if they can beat the Packers in Green Bay, they can put up a good fight against this Bills team... I mean EVERY team we've faced thus far has put up a good fight, so why wouldn't the Eagles?

We just saw what Miami did against us, how could you not think the Eagles could do the same, if not better? 

On 10/21/2019 at 7:52 PM, eball said:

If only we had Bortles!

Guess it's pretty clear by now just hoping hard enough that being a good team doesn't make you one.

Getting controlled by Miami most of the game, then proceeding to get controlled by the Eagles in back to back home games should show you the real quality of this team.

But it's cool, we can keep pretending how the games go on the field isn't indicative of how good this team actually is.