Stadium PA System.

Chicharito

How many of you guys and gals have been to the stadium this year and are having problems hearing the PA system? I had no idea until after the game that a dolphins player was ejected . You seriously can’t hear the announcer at all. I’m in section 108 I’m not sure if you can hear it in the upper deck. It’s pretty aggravating.

• Like (+1) 2

17 hours ago, Chicharito said:

How many of you guys and gals have been to the stadium this year and are having problems hearing the PA system? I had no idea until after the game that a dolphins player was ejected . You seriously can’t hear the announcer at all. I’m in section 108 I’m not sure if you can hear it in the upper deck. It’s pretty aggravating.

Section 333.  Been to all games this year.  No idea Christian Wilkins was ejected until after the game.  Crazy

that whole halftime video featuring Tre the goalie sounded like Charlie Brown's teacher ... couldn't understand a word of it

and while I'm at it?  Every home game, trying to get through the gates is an absolute clusterf**k .... let's man ALL the metal detectors boys!  What do you have to do?  Pay some more people $100 a game to open every line?  I'm pretty sure that wouldn't hurt the bottom line

Its the same thing at Bison's games, when they have their Super Hero or Star Wars nights. They play these videos that they worked really hard to create, and you can't hear a word anybody says. Its really sad, when the NFL team, has the same acoustic problems that the local Triple A baseball team has.

I had no idea somebody got ejected yesterday, and wondered why it took 5 minutes to resume the game after the penalty.

Edited by wagon127

The speakers are only on one side of the stadium, if you sit on the home side, it’s hard to hear. 

Kinda pathetic an NFL stadium doesn’t have an adequate sound system. Especially with how high concessions are. 

We need a new stadium ASAP.  

It was more a problem with the refs mic or his voice in general. Every call he made it sounded like he had cotton in his mouth. We couldn't hear the ejection, but that was just due to crowd noise. I can usually hear the ref just fine, yesterday not so much. I don't think it was the PA system though. 

17 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

I was able to hear it fine. Maybe it is vastly different based on where your seats are.

I couldn’t hear it on the 40 yard line 25 rows up for a game earlier this year. Can’t imagine paying for season tickets and having a bad PA system. Even the shout song sometimes sound crappy. 

4 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

It was more a problem with the refs mic or his voice in general. Every call he made it sounded like he had cotton in his mouth. We couldn't hear the ejection, but that was just due to crowd noise. I can usually hear the ref just fine, yesterday not so much. I don't think it was the PA system though. 

Its definitely the PA system. Some areas of the stadium you probably can hear it, but others it doesn't sound like anything. I couldn't hear the Wedding ceremony at all. I couldn't hear Thurman's ceremony last year at all. I can't hear any of the videos they play on the scoreboard. There are very few area's of the stadium where the sound is adequate. The stadium was built for watching football, and acoustic's really weren't considered. I sit corner endzone by the tunnel.

10 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

This guy was reffing??

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

Gotta be honest.  I am not sure I've ever heard the PA when I've went to a Bills game.

Yeah, I’ve really never given it much thought. I’m sure the PA system could be better, but it’s never really mattered much to me when attending games. New Era is always quite loud, I guess I don’t expect to hear much because it’d need to be ridiculously loud to hear over the crowd noise. It’s not like hearing the PA at a minor league ball game on a Tuesday night. 

2 hours ago, Chill said:

The speakers are only on one side of the stadium, if you sit on the home side, it’s hard to hear. 

Kinda pathetic an NFL stadium doesn’t have an adequate sound system. Especially with how high concessions are. 

We need a new stadium ASAP.  

Yes I heard that a new stadium with a dome and high PSLs are solution to everything.

Bills should ask for deposits for a new stadium and when they get enough have one built.

2 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

The important thing is you can hear the train whistle.  What that has to do with Buffalo Bills I have no idea.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Yes I heard that a new stadium with a dome and high PSLs are solution to everything.

Bills should ask for deposits for a new stadium and when they get enough have one built.

The important thing is you can hear the train whistle.  What that has to do with Buffalo Bills I have no idea.

That train whistle is loud AF and annoying. They should go back to the charging herd of buffalo.