SNF: Eagles at Cowboys (-3) 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

31 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Signing crappy quarterbacks? Granted, I love me some Fitzy. You just can't trust the bastard.

Yeah, even when he plays great, he makes some

boneheaded decision that loses the game. I truly believe the Phish win if Fitz doesn’t decide to test Tre along the sideline yesterday. 

56 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Yeah, even when he plays great, he makes some

boneheaded decision that loses the game. I truly believe the Phish win if Fitz doesn’t decide to test Tre along the sideline yesterday. 

It wasn't a bonehead decision or even a horrible pass. White made a great close and great diving catch. I guess you could argue why even bother trying to throw against him but that takes away too much of any offense. Even Tre White who made the play doesnt make that play more than two out of ten times IMO.

29 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

It wasn't a bonehead decision or even a horrible pass. White made a great close and great diving catch. I guess you could argue why even bother trying to throw against him but that takes away too much of any offense. Even Tre White who made the play doesnt make that play more than two out of ten times IMO.

I hear you, that’s just not a spot where I’m testing Tre. Three points on the board might have won the game for the Phish. Fitz has always struggled with his arm strength getting the ball outside the numbers toward the sideline. Doing so against a guy like Tre is not something I’m doing in that spot if I have Fitz arm strength. Maybe I shouldn’t use the word “boneheaded”, but Fitz never seems to recognize his own physical limitations. He could play much smarter football if he did so, it just seems few people ever question his decision making because you know, he went to Harvard. 

5 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

The Bills have to play the AFC West next season, and Denver seems like a good next landing spot for Fitz. Don't rule that out!

haha.  True.  I think we’re playing Denver on the road next year though, aren’t we?  (Since we played them at home in 2016).