SNF: Eagles at Cowboys (-3) 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Is that sarcasm? He is my least favorite announcer. 

nope I love listening to him. He loves everything and is constantly high as a kite. 

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Eagles defense looks weak.  They've regressed from their SB win pretty significantly.

Strong front 4, but the back 7 can be exposed 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, CLTbills said:

Two teams with fan bases that I can't stand. Awesome for watching football on a Sunday night.

Can they just both lose?

I absolutely agree with you. I just want the ‘boys to beat the bejesus out of the Eagles.

6 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Always found him entertaining. Gets a lot of heat on the board, but no accounting for taste. 

I agree. I actually think he’s one of the top color commentators. He is entertaining way better than booger. And ...... there’s another fumble. And .......There is another touchdown. Damn! I really don’t care who wins although I do seem to get pleasure from Dallas losing. All I want is an entertaining and close game for the rest of the night while I drink some scotch.

1 minute ago, Bferra13 said:

They are gonna be pissed next week. Oh well.

There’s a misnomer that teams that play badly one week are more motivated to play better the next game. If you tend to play badly of late, which the Eagles have, you need more than just emotional motivation to turn that around. A good beat down will send them to Buffalo questioning their strengths.