You Can Thank Me for the Win Today

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I must admit the more I think about it the worse I feel about the whole situation.  I wasn't considering anyone's experience but my own and that is wrong.  I just need to watch the games at home from now on.  I don't plan on coming around here anymore.  Sorry for any animosity I caused with anyone on here.  I wish you all the best.

14 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I know this won't be a popular opinion but here it goes: 

When I sit in the endzone & clowns like the OP pound on the back of the seat in front of them it shakes my seat, several seats away.

Pound on your own seat next time instead of annoying people around you.  

I'm sitting in section 212 next week & I'm glad to hear that seat pounding clowns are looked down upon there.  

I agree.  Yell as loud as you want, but pounding on the seat will jar anybody sitting next to it.  Your rights to be obnoxious end where they infringe on others rights.  I have a bad back.  You pounding on an empty seat next to me would hurt, a lot.  Those folks should just have moved over one to stop you.  Problem solved.

17 hours ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Yep, it's Jim Kelly's number.  I know you are trying to say I'm immature but I happen to be a very small segment of the population that won't back down to avoid confrontation and appease those around me.  Most people will but that is not who I am.  Think whatever you want about me but most people are followers and will go along with whatever the crowd tells them.  You probably would have fit in well in the Germany during the late 1930's.  I think almost everyone that was around me realized before the end of the game, that I was not doing anything wrong and just didn't fully understand the situation when it began.

Wow, it didn't take long for this thread to go Godwin!! (@GG and @Kelly the Dog)

1 minute ago, Gordio said:

I sat in JKC once.  Never again, it sucks in that section, I would rather sit in the parking lot & listen to the play by play by Murph on the radio.  

i don't know why people have this idea.  the clubs are great.  easy to get in and out of.  a full bar for the entire 4 quarters of the game.  no bathroom lines.  it gets loud up there, it just doesn't allow some psycho who doesn't know how to handle his booze to ruin the game for everyone around them.  people pay extra for the seats to avoid the nonsense.  i get that people don't want to sit up there, but on the same note, fans shouldn't go up there and feel it's ok to be over the top.  it's just not the place.

5 minutes ago, teef said:

i don't know why people have this idea.  the clubs are great.  easy to get in and out of.  a full bar for the entire 4 quarters of the game.  no bathroom lines.  it gets loud up there, it just doesn't allow some psycho who doesn't know how to handle his booze to ruin the game for everyone around them.  people pay extra for the seats to avoid the nonsense.  i get that people don't want to sit up there, but on the same note, fans shouldn't go up there and feel it's ok to be over the top.  it's just not the place.

Agreed, it is just not my scene.  They get mad when you standup, you don't get the full sense of the stadium atmosphere sitting.  I see why people that could afford to sit their regularly do it, as the nonsense is really cut out of the equation but I just don't think you get the full game day experience sitting in the clubs.  I am not a guy that goes overboard at the games, although I was a seat banger back in my 20's in the late 90s so I do sympathize  with the OP.  ☺️ 

Edited by Gordio
  • Like (+1) 1

Back when I had my seats, I sat in section 123, row 3. Tunnel end zone, 3 rows off the field. One year, two of my buddies that I had tickets with decided to upgrade to the Jim Kelly Club - I guess they liked the sound of heat and close bathrooms in the middle of December. Me and my stepdad and one other guy and myself kept ours in 123. I ended up using one of his tickets for the JKC one week that he couldn't make it to the game... After the first quarter, I went back down to my seats in 123. Unbelievable difference. I don't go to a game to sit there and schmooze and shoot the breeze. I'm there to be passionate, scream, holler, and support my team. It's a different atmosphere in those club seats. Never again.

On a side note, I got free tickets to a Bills game at the Jets in 2009 from my boss that he got through a friend of his. We sat in the stratosphere... but for free, who cares, right? Not one single Jets "fan" up there was even watching the game. It was like scheduled social hour... talking about the Yankees and Mets game last night, etc. Having season tickets at the Ralph, I was just blown away by the difference in atmosphere.