Josh Allen - week SEVEN report card

rayray808

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

If he played the exact same way in the second half we win 18-14. WORST POSSIBLE GAME EVER!

Who said "worst possible game ever"? You're the one putting words in my mouth.

F- < F

I gave him an F in the first half and stand by it 100%. He was putrid. 

9 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Sorry but no below average QB is 5-1. Stop blaming him for the lame play calling and coaching telling him to throw 7 yard passes all game. If you want 300 yard games, then you will have to wait for 1) another outside WR because we only have Brown. 2) another coaching staff because this one is conservative and isn’t playing KC ball.

What did mitch trubisky finish with last year? blake bortles was 13-3!!! Hahahaha

1 minute ago, Mango said:

The kid throws a fastball 95% of the time. Only throwing 3 touch passes is the problem. 

Cole Beasley has talked to Allen about taking some heat off the ball. He’s like Rick Vaughn. Haha. 

But in this game he didn't miss any touch passes. The two real ones were perfect. They stood out because he doesn't normally do it. How is that possibly a criticism today?

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

Who said "worst possible game ever"? You're the one putting words in my mouth.

F- < F

I gave him an F in the first half and stand by it 100%. He was putrid. 

He had no turnovers and had three scoring drives- that is an F? What did you give Peterman vs SD?

3 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Remember when the Dolphins were clearly in cover 0 and sending the house, something Josh had seen 3-4 times before vs the Pats, and STILL couldn’t hot route or get rid of the football and took a bad sack? 

Yeah, that was one of 3 bad plays that he had today. You're right that he didn't play a perfect game. Was anyone arguing that?

4 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

With Rosen as the starter, I absolutely think Alabama is better than the Dolphins. 

I would also take Clemson over them.

You haven't watched much Clemson football this year have you?  Their QB is struggling and has thrown way to many INT's.  He would probably throw 3 picks in the first half against the Fish.  And Rosen behind an NFL line, even a depleted sucky one, would carve Clemson AND Alabama AND Ohio State up. 

If the pros were motivated, which means the winner gets $250,000 for each player and the loser gets nothing, the Fish beat any college football team by at least 7 TD's. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Yeah, that was one of 3 bad plays that he had today. You're right that he didn't play a perfect game. Was anyone arguing that?

Some people have a hard time distinguishing what is Allen's fault and what isn't...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

You haven't watched much Clemson football this year have you?  Their QB is struggling and has thrown way to many INT's.  He would probably throw 3 picks in the first half against the Fish.  And Rosen behind an NFL line, even a depleted sucky one, would carve Clemson AND Alabama AND Ohio State up. 

If the pros were motivated, which means the winner gets $250,000 for each player and the loser gets nothing, the Fish beat any college football team by at least 7 TD's. 

Only every single game and one live in person.

1 minute ago, Chuck Schick said:

Like Russell Wilson had today?  At home, vs a good but not remarkable Baltimore D?

Are you comparing the Dolphins to the Ravens? Please tell me you're not that dumb.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Only every single game and one live in person.

Are you comparing the Dolphins to the Ravens? Please tell me you're not that dumb.

Son, you're getting confused.....you said you gave Allen an  "F"; to which someone asked "If Allen gets an F for his play today, what do you give a guy who throws a couple bad picks, takes a bunch of sacks, and doesn't score any points?"  Your response: "Someone who has no business playing in the NFL".  Check Wilson's stats today and tell me he doesn't belong in the NFL.

The whole "Dolphins are the worst team in history" is completely ridiculous by the way.  Hell, just having Fitzy as QB makes that not true.  Good team..no.  Worst ever? Please

• Like (+1) 1

I’d like to know which qb these negative Nancy’s would rather have on this team and you can’t say brady or Rogers? Also put their current 2019 regular season record after their name

36 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

We allowed 3.6 YPC. And even IF we got ran all over, that doesn’t change the fact the Bills were 3-10 on third down AND Joshy boy completed 6 passes in the first half.

large.BEEB6966-4758-4711-B985-BBDEA855BEA8.gif.b7b17c1457c39bc2c1557234033bdb56.gif

1 minute ago, Chuck Schick said:

Son, you're getting confused.....you said you gave Allen an  "F"; to which someone asked "If Allen gets an F for his play today, what do you give a guy who throws a couple bad picks, takes a bunch of sacks, and doesn't score any points?"  Your response: "Someone who has no business playing in the NFL".  Check Wilson's stats today and tell me he doesn't belong in the NFL.

The whole "Dolphins are the worst team in history" is completely ridiculous by the way.  Hell, just having Fitzy as QB makes that not true.  Good team..no.  Worst ever? Please

source.gif