We're on to Philadelphia....

44 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

If we were to have played Philly today and not the worst team in the NFL this team would have lost easily by 2 TDs. 

Bills have up nearly 400 yards and only converted 3 third downs to friggin Miami.

And If your daddy had Titties he’d be your mommy....if, mighta, coulda...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

And If your daddy had Titties he’d be your mommy....if, mighta, coulda...

Stupid response.... it’s not a mighta, coulda.... it’s a every weeka.....Does nobody realize the Bills have played some of the worst teams in the NFL and have had to come back from behind in almost every game? 

Im just sayin the offense needs to figure it out. Cause when we play true playoff caliber teams things will be different. A win is a win, but me saying out offense has struggled this season and from here on out, things gotta change.

3 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Who's gonna be there? Had a change of attending company, my brother will be attending his first Bills game. Looking for a tailgate.

I'll be there with my 6 brother-in-laws, all Eagles fans, at Hammers. 

2 hours ago, Bleedbuffaloblue said:

Yeah, let’s start getting ready for the Eagles. Definitely a winnable game. Today’s game surely wasn’t what most people wanted/expected, but winning is the only thing that really counts. No doubt prefer to be complaining about a win than pissing and moaning about a loss! Go Bills!

Never know how things are gonna go coming out of a bye week...luckily they woke up in the 2nd half

53 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Stupid response.... it’s not a mighta, coulda.... it’s a every weeka.....Does nobody realize the Bills have played some of the worst teams in the NFL and have had to come back from behind in almost every game? 

Im just sayin the offense needs to figure it out. Cause when we play true playoff caliber teams things will be different. A win is a win, but me saying out offense has struggled this season and from here on out, things gotta change.

Everyone already knows..., nothing and I mean nothing that any fan says or Thinks about the teams circumstances makes a difference, all we can do is observe the obvious and root for the team as fans and express our angst or happiness the level of either is up to the individual. So don’t worry be happy, the whole thing could collapse at any moment, so be positive and enjoy while you can, nothin but love for ya,

the Eagles won the super bowl two years ago, they’re 3-3, it’s all fleeting...

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply

4 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Everyone already knows..., nothing and I mean nothing that any fan says or Thinks about the teams circumstances makes a difference, all we can do is observe the obvious and root for the team as fans and express our angst or happiness the level of either is up to the individual. So don’t worry be happy, the whole thing could collapse at any moment, so be positive and enjoy while you can, nothin but love for ya,

the Eagles won the super bowl two years ago, they’re 3-3, it’s all fleeting...

Go Bills!!!

I’m all about the win, somehow they keep finding ways.... I’ve also said if this offense can start stringing drives together, stay consistent all 4 quarters I feel they can beat anyone in the league. 

1 minute ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

I’m all about the win, somehow they keep finding ways.... I’ve also said if this offense can start stringing drives together, stay consistent all 4 quarters I feel they can beat anyone in the league. 

The Eagles are getting their azsez handed to them, last I saw it was 27-7, one game at a time, we can only play the schedule we get, it’s not our fault the teams we play all suck, except for a few... ?

Go Bills!!!

21 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

can you do me 2 solids?

Help make the stadium noisier

Tell the boo birds to STFU

Thanks in advance 

I hated the booing yesterday. Such a bad look for us. We are supposed to be superfans. We don't live in Cleveland!!!

• Like (+1) 1