We're on to Philadelphia....

I’ve been marooned in South Jersey for 3 years now. Really lookin forward to the radio after we beat them on Sunday and everyone here freaks out.

They're not that good of a team. This will likely be a game that Josh delivers a big game through the air (I know we were expecting it this week) and our defense will smother Wentz. Plus, the Eagles will be caught sleeping after a short “Cowboys” week. If you can’t tell I’m pretty excited.

7 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

If we were to have played Philly today and not the worst team in the NFL this team would have lost easily by 2 TDs. 

Bills have up nearly 400 yards and only converted 3 third downs to friggin Miami.

happens to the best of them?

Edited by BuffAlone
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I’m sure that actual stat will come out this week but it has to be at least 20 years since the Bills have been 6-1. Might be closer to 30

I believe I saw recently that the last two times were 1993 and 1988. 

32 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

happens to the best of them, bunghole?

Thing is, It was the same against Cincy, Tennessee, even New York Giants, a come back against the Jets....

All not very good teams, (Jets should have won and are good).... but this team hasn’t played well offensively a single game this year. Made plays? Sure. Put up yards? Sure. But against good teams, teams like Philly, Dallas, Baltimore, New England and even the Jets game 16, that’s not gonna work.

Buffalo needs to figure it out or a lot of fans are going to be pissed off next Sunday.

2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Who's gonna be there? Had a change of attending company, my brother will be attending his first Bills game. Looking for a tailgate.

40 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'll be at Hammer's and so should you.

I'll be there, and Promo is right, you should be at Hammer's Lot too.