Tyler Kroft today.

Kroft is the best all around option at TE on the team right now. Knox has the talent to be better once he develops. Let’s give Kroft a few games to get in game shape and click with the team. Fingers crossed Kroft stays healthy I think he can be a good target for Allen, Especially if Duke is down for any time. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Kroft is the best all around option at TE on the team right now. Knox has the talent to be better once he develops. Let’s give Kroft a few games to get in game shape and click with the team. Fingers crossed Kroft stays healthy I think he can be a good target for Allen, Especially if Duke is down for any time. 

Every TE on our team pales in comparison to Miami’s TE.

that kid is going to be a problem.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Every TE on our team pale in comparison to Miami’s TE.

that kid is going to be a problem.

Yea he isn't much of a blocker but he looked like Gronk out there catching those passes. That 4th down conversion on he final Miami scoring drive was a circus catch up the sideline. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea he isn't much of a blocker but he looked like Gronk out there catching those passes. That 4th down conversion on he final Miami scoring drive was a circus catch up the sideline. 

Gunner, I know this is stupid, but please allow me this:

I played the dolphins in Madden this weekend (even using the color rush uniforms!) and I was annoyed at how good the Madden development team made Miami’s TE.  He was making circus catches and deep catches and made the game too close...even for a video game.

...sometimes, I guess, they know what they are doing with players.

• Haha (+1) 1