Tyler Kroft today.

4 minutes ago, SJDK said:

We don’t need him or his salary at this point. Trade bait for something of need maybe?

His salary is irrelevant now. If Knox keeps dropping passes, I'm guessing we will at least need to see what he can do.

1 hour ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

I believe he drew an Offside penalty in the first half.

An offensive player other than the QB would have to be really sneaky to draw an Offside penalty.  A QB can do it with a hard count once in a while.  I have no idea how a tight end does it with out being called for a false start himself.

He had a couple of nice blocks on decent Gore runs.  I don't think he was targeted with a pass.

Folks need to be patient here.  Both Singleterry & Kroft didn't do much today because they were rusty after missing a fair amount of time to injury.  I expect that both players will have bigger impacts starting next week.

1 hour ago, CincyBillsFan said:

He had a couple of nice blocks on decent Gore runs.  I don't think he was targeted with a pass.

Folks need to be patient here.  Both Singleterry & Kroft didn't do much today because they were rusty after missing a fair amount of time to injury.  I expect that both players will have bigger impacts starting next week.

What? Patience? Here?

The guy just got his first PT with the team. I've been assured by many, he would re-injure himself walking onto the field.

If he could to out and just get his feet wet, and contributing a bit, that's not good enough!!! He got a penalty, too. So he is clearly, obviously a useless, worthless bum! At least he didn't get injured!

Yikes. You'd think Beane traded a #1 pick for this guy the way some people whine about him. Maybe, just maybe, give the guy til the end of the season before you start celebrating that he possibly wasn't the best of off season pickups.   I know. That's crazy talk.

6 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

He was a bum in Cincy.  Then he got hurt.  Then he got here and ws immediately re-injured.

When Sweeney is good to go, what do they do with this less than zero?

I thought Sweeney was a healthy scratch?

• Like (+1) 1