What did YOU Do That Made The Bills Win Today?

Nanker

I wore the white tee shirt blue shorts and blue underwear again. Only game I didn’t wear this combo was Pats. Coincidence? I think not.

My wife thinks m insane, but she’s stayed married to me for a long time. So what does that say about her?

• Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Fitzy is really an amazing player. Love that guy. Did you guys know his grandmother is Nancy Lopez? 

After the O’Leary - Nicklaus - Nicholson follies, I suppose it’s only fitting that I wasted ten minutes of my life trying to verify or debunk this.  ?

Oh, the rest of you can just figure it out for yourselves.  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

As soon as I cursed out my kids and told them to shut the hell up and go outside we started to turn it around. 

Can’t stand them. ?

I get a bit....intense during the games. I do give my wife fair warning and she knows that when my Bills are playing she should just take the family and go shopping or something.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

The Bills won today because I took my boat out on the Vineyard Sound for the first time in too long. I also didn’t attempt to fish at all. 

What did did you do?

I dint do ***** all day.

Came on to the game day thread and people were losing their minds.  Left that misery quick.  Went outside and smoked a cigar in the rain and went to my kid’s soccer game that started just as the Bills were ending. I never figured the Bills were going to lose so I took the day off from worrying. My kid’s team lost, and it poured rain on them the whole game. 

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I resisted the urge to punch my Dolphins fan friend in the face, whom I watched the game with and wouldn’t stop talking 

Considering how the game was officiated, the Team would have been penalized somehow 

My son’s girlfriend grew up in a Steelers family. At halftime she was taunting us and saying the Bills are as bad as the Steelers this year, maybe even worse since they are losing to the lowly Dolphins. I really like her, and I know she was just teasing, and I know that the NFL is just entertainment, but I found myself getting tense.  I was so relieved when the Bills regained the lead and she stopped with the taunting. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

My son’s girlfriend grew up in a Steelers family. At halftime she was taunting us and saying the Bills are as bad as the Steelers this year, maybe even worse since they are losing to the lowly Dolphins. I really like her, and I know she was just teasing, and I know that the NFL is just entertainment, but I found myself getting tense.  I was so relieved when the Bills regained the lead and she stopped with the taunting. 

Nothing against your son's girlfriend, but that is typical for Steeler fans.   They can be really annoying and obnoxious.  I think they got too used to winning.

• Like (+1) 2