What did YOU Do That Made The Bills Win Today?

Nanker

I was at BWW, after they converted the fake kick I asked for my check. I didn’t leave and we took the lead. When the lead got to ten, I went up to the bar and ordered a beer to relax and enjoy the end of the game. The Fitz promptly drives them down the field to get within 3, I almost dumped the rest of that beer out, almost.....

Edited by Meatloaf63
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I resisted the urge to punch my Dolphins fan friend in the face, whom I watched the game with and wouldn’t stop talking 

Considering how the game was officiated, the Team would have been penalized somehow 

Edited by Virgil
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I resisted the urge to punch my friend who watched the game, wouldn’t stop talking the entire game, and is a Dolphins fan  

Considering how the game was officiated, the Team would have been penalized somehow 

I think you still need to punch him, just not during the game. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Wore the same t-shirt for every win this year. Went to the game and sat on bills side so I wore my bills hoodie (shady and cold). After halftime, I removed the hoodie and the winning t-shirt was out in the open. Froze the rest of the game. Worth it. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

I sat in my boat at the free dock in Portsmouth Va, and followed the game via the game day threads, nerve racking as always, hard to know what’s happening that way, but persevered through to the exiting end victory!  It’s what I always do ?

Go Bills!!!

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

The Bills won today because I took my boat out on the Vineyard Sound for the first time in too long. I also didn’t attempt to fish at all. 

What did did you do?

I streamed the Pats game on my ipad and drink tasty adult beverages during the game.  We lost.

Titans game and today I refrained from streaming or drinking.

It’s gonna kinda suck but as a True Fan, I’ll continue to help them by doing this as long as we continue winning.

PS I did enjoy a well earned beverage (or 3 or 4) after the game :beer:

• Thank you (+1) 1