What did YOU Do That Made The Bills Win Today?

Nanker

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Me? Nothing. My nephew -on the other hand- gave me a combo B’Day/Xmas gifts. 

BABCEEC4-DC8E-4586-9706-74669B58CDBF.jpeg

How awesome is that ?
you are raising the extended Family right.

and thanks for the win Chandlers Nephew : )

• Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I did a lot actually.

Whenever I don't watch for a while to put kids in the bed, we always play bad. Today my wife was out of town with her friends, so I had to take care of kids completely by myself so I missed majority that ugly first half.

Once I started watching seriously, which was about halfway through 3rd quarter, we started rolling.

Don't worry guys, my wife goes out of town once a year only...

After the rocky start, I knew the Bills would come back. I never had any doubt. I have been around long enough to see that the Bills are on a path...a little faith in this process, no matter how dramatic it is...helps as well!

Edited by Rocket94

I was in Stowe this weekend. So Lotsa IPA’s. Watched the game at Sunset Bar and Taproom. Terrible first half. Switched to Blue Lights at half time. 

Not all heroes wear capes. 

Edited by Mango
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Nanker said:

The Bills won today because I took my boat out on the Vineyard Sound for the first time in too long. I also didn’t attempt to fish at all. 

What did did you do?

There were good and bad things today.  Overall If say this is the worst game Buffalo has played this season.  

There were so many “close” moments today that could have changed the game:

1 - Knox dropping a gift wrapped reception at the 10

2 - Allen overthrowing Roberts big for an easy TD

Basically for 3 quarters, Fitz and Miami made the big plays and Allen and the offense did not. 

Concerns for me are Allen.  He should have carved the secondary apart and while he didn’t have a terrible game, I feel it could have been stronger.

Pass rush was terrible.  This is a big concern for me.  Jerry Hughes seems to get pressures but can’t get QB’s down

18 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Me? Nothing. My nephew -on the other hand- gave me a combo B’Day/Xmas gifts. 

BABCEEC4-DC8E-4586-9706-74669B58CDBF.jpeg

That is a pretty sweet helmet for sure.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

I pounded 5 beers right after church and said that the extra suds in my belly would fill our team with the will to win. and they did. So you all are welcome! And I promised them that I would enjoy a nice Irish coffee to celebrate their eventual victory.

Edited by WorstTEever81

Removed yet another Bills Hooded Sweatshirt.

Apparently, me wearing Bills gear is detrimental to Bills scoring.

Ugh, next week I will not be repping my team I'll just be rooting in civies!

I said that Preston Williams looked like the awesome prospect at WR I thought he was before the draft.

One play later fumble by Preston Williams.

Logically, I just need to compliment the guy on the opposing team eating our lunch and my curse kicks in :)

Edited by WideNine