Duke Williams injury?

ShakAttack

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

We're probably not going to know much until Wednesday.

Hopefully we get a Patriots style report.....”it is an upper, or possibly lower body injury with status unknown.” 

16 minutes ago, wppete said:

Looked everywhere today and no news yet on Duke Williams. Hopefully that’s a good sign nothing serious ?.

We wouldn't know anything until McDermotts PC this afternoon. 

But maybe it was just a bad bruise on his shoulder. 

12 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Rich Gannon and Beth Mowens and it’s not even close

Definitely.

I don't understand the hate for Lofton, he's one of the better commentators on broadcasts. I would rather listen to him than most of the other commentators out there.

• Like (+1) 6

Just now, ScottLaw said:

If I was to guess I'd say AC joint sprain. 

I remember CJ Spiller fell like that, rolled around in pain like that, then ended up playing the very next week.

Lets hope this will be the same scenario for Duke.

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, wppete said:

I’m thinking the injury is not very serious if we have t heard much about him. Anyone have any updated info? 

The only way to get that kind of information is to waterboard McD and even then I don’t believe he’d say anything!

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, wppete said:

I’m thinking the injury is not very serious if we have t heard much about him. Anyone have any updated info? 

I think what we can conclude is that the injury doesn't involve a broken bone.  If the x-rays were positive and it was certain he was out, McD would probably have said that Monday.

What we can conclude is that it's likely a soft-tissue injury of severity hard to predict.  I believe they even have to wait a couple days for the swelling to subside to get a clear MRI picture. 

Today is the first day of practice, so we'll hopefully get some info today, but don't be surprised if the word is "DNP, taking it day to day".

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think what we can conclude is that the injury doesn't involve a broken bone.  If the x-rays were positive and it was certain he was out, McD would probably have said that Monday.

What we can conclude is that it's likely a soft-tissue injury of severity hard to predict.  I believe they even have to wait a couple days for the swelling to subside to get a clear MRI picture. 

Today is the first day of practice, so we'll hopefully get some info today, but don't be surprised if the word is "DNP, taking it day to day".

He returned to the LOLphins game so I highly doubt it's anything serious or lingering.