Duke Williams injury?

ShakAttack

Only got to follow our game through Game Center and red zone today and on GC it said duke Williams was injured on his 20+ yard catch and then “rolled out of bounds” and walked off on his own. Anyway how bad did it look? Anything to be concerned about? He only had one catch today but it was another big one on our go ahead td drive so I’d hate to lose him

Edited by BobBelcher

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

According to James Lofton (absolute WORST commentator in sports), when it happened (after he clearly got crushed onto his shoulder) it was either a knee, ankle, hip, groin, toe, head, or hamstring injury. 

I fully agree...I didnt know who was commentating until half..but I was cringin all the time he spoke.  Miss that lady commentator.....Forgot her name as well.

6 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

According to James Lofton (absolute WORST commentator in sports), when it happened (after he clearly got crushed onto his shoulder) it was either a knee, ankle, hip, groin, toe, head, or hamstring injury. 

To be honest, it wasn't obvious at least to me.  I figured he either landed on the ball or messed up his hands (fingers/wrists) when he landed.  Lofton is not so good though. Catalan would ask him a question and he'd answer something totally different.

40 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I think Rich Gannon is far worse

• Like (+1) 2

Was Duke at 100% catch percentage again today? Asking for a friend ?