Bills -1 over Philly

stevestojan

7 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

The Bills are built for close games. I really hoped they would overmatch Miami and crush them but Fitzy made some incredible throws and runs yesterday. Philly doesn't scare me but I'm sure we don't scare them either.  

24-21 ....flip a coin

The Bills find themselves in close games only because they have the inability to put anyone away, they are not "built" specifically for it lol.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

Eagles are definitely in peril right now, could be dangerous.

The Bills find themselves in close games only because they have the inability to put anyone away, they are not "built" specifically for it lol.

This is my last reply to you. I try to engage with only knowledgeable fans. I can trade barb with the negative Nancy's but only if they know their sh*t. You are just a "common troll".

Have a nice day lady.

:)

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Dopey said:

Hopefully I'm wrong, but I don't see us scoring more than 17 ponts next week offensively. The defense will have to bail us out.

I re-watched today's game.  Josh Allen played pretty well. 

It was the Bills defense that struggled today.

I suppose if you have to have a bad day, the game against the Dolphins was survivable.

If the defense stinks it up again next week, our record will tell the tale.

5 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

I take nothing for granted.

The Eagles were embarrassed tonight, and will be very desperate to get a win.

The Bills cannot take this game lightly, which I doubt they will. The defense needs to come back with a strong performance, and we need more consistency from the offense.

Enough with the cute plays Daboll, play the offense to it's strengths.

I don't think they will Mark. 

(I'm guessing some may have thought the Bills overlooked Miami. but I don't buy it.)

As cute as the Fish's trick play that got Oliver a Sack?   Now that was a disaster.

3 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I keep telling ppl that the eagles are a trash team. Do you people believe now!

Not trash per se, just not very good. 

33 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

IMO..  When the Bills have a decent lead, and with Josh's turnovers in weeks 1 through 4 ... It's better to play it safe that risk turnovers at this time.  

----

a few random thoughts

Was it me or did the Dolphins not blitz as much in the 2nd half? 

Or did the Bills make adjustments to protect against the blitz better?

26 minutes ago, cd1 said:

I re-watched today's game.  Josh Allen played pretty well. 

It was the Bills defense that struggled today.

I suppose if you have to have a bad day, the game against the Dolphins was survivable.

If the defense stinks it up again next week, our record will tell the tale.

ehhh...  Fitz hit a few good deep(er) passes against a rookie.    He kept targeting one guy and when he didn't ..... what happened? 

RELAX people it wasn't a LOSS.  

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

IMO..  When the Bills have a decent lead, and with Josh's turnovers in weeks 1 through 4 ... It's better to play it safe that risk turnovers at this time

That does make some sense. Hopefully McDermott does not have to protect the team from Allen turnovers for too much longer.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

I don't like the Philly result one bit. You would think the Bills line should shoot up based on the Eagles performance. If that doesn't happen, I'll be concerned. I tend to put a decent amount of stock in these things; been watching it too many years to ignore.

Hope so.

I'm against anybody shooting up, let alone the Bills line. I am a bit confused regarding which line you mean, OL or DL? You do know that the pros are routinely tested for drug use and we could get our whole line (whichever line you mean) suspended, don't you?

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

On the Long balls

Yes, they were all overthrown... Or was the Receiver not fast enough?  

;);) 

I really don't understand what happened.  He connected on those last season and his short game was crap, now it is opposite...  He needs to get both working.

6 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

On the Long balls

Yes, they were all overthrown... Or was the Receiver not fast enough?  

;);) 

For the brown one, the commentators said something about him oooking back too soon and slowing down... I didn’t see it live and haven’t seen it at all so I have no clue if that’s accurate, or just commentator speak.