Postgame: Dolphins 21 at Bills 31

37 minutes ago, klos63 said:

So it's wrong to point out a area that needs improvement? Got it.

Not what I said and you know that. 

Josh has gone from a 52% competition percentage to a 62 plus percent completion percentage, something that many here said he could not do, and is what so many wanted.

Now that he has accomplished that, and has a winning record, and is 5-1 this season.  I guess folk have to complain about Long passes that are a league wide low percentage completion rate not being up to whatever level they would prefer.

Hell, the kid is a gamer, and proved that again today.  This is the Bills we are taking about, a perennial under performing team that is seeing more success than we as fans have experienced in some time, so lighten up there and enjoy the ride a little, geesh, picky picky...

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsMagic1 said:

Looking at stats.  Non-Star had 0 stats????

Decoy.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Not true. The Eagles and the Cowboys are the least important games remaining on our schedule. We can afford to lose 5 games the rest of the year.

Not if they want to win the division and actually try to do something in the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

Absence of Milano on D sure made a difference but also noticed Star was not playing a lot wonder if he was nicked up

I think Peko and Phillips have been earning more playing time. Time will tell if Star stays on , but he has to do more than just absorb blockers as this D relies on the interior guys penetrating at least a bit to make it hard to step into a pocket. Maybe he is dinged, maybe they are looking to light a fire under him. Competition for reps is a good thing.

Edited by WideNine

3 minutes ago, vincec said:

Decoy.

Not if they want to win the division and actually try to do something in the playoffs.

One way or the other we go through the Pats

Beating the New England Patriots is what the whole process is all about. 

Edited by Figster

7 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

We don’t have to win the division to “do something” in the playoffs. 

this style of team can travel. 

I know it's been a long time, but I think you've forgotten what home playoff games in Buffalo are like. It would be a huge advantage, especially if it's against NE. This team is too inexperienced to go on the road and win in the playoffs vs high quality opposition.

Edited by vincec

4 minutes ago, Rico said:

ALWAYS great to beat the Felons, ***** Miami. 5-1, 4-1 in the conference is outstanding.

I blame the shite red uniforms for the game being close, please burn them already.:thumbdown:

They are horrible.  Who makes the decision on that???   Kim needs to make a phone call.

1 minute ago, vincec said:

I know it's been a long time, but I think you've forgotten what home playoff games in Buffalo are like. It would be a huge advantage, especially if it's against NE. This team is too inexperienced to go on the road and win in the playoffs vs high quality opposition.

Home games are advantages for sure.

On the other hand Buffalo is turning into a very hard matchup regardless of where they play.

I mean think about it, 5 - 1 and not anywhere close to hitting on all cylinders.

MERCY!!!

1 minute ago, vincec said:

I think they can win a road WC game because that team isn’t likely to be appreciably better than the Bills and the D I strong. It would get considerably more difficult after that. This team doesn’t appear to be capable enough on offense to unseat NE as division champion. Barring some unforeseen collapse by NE due to injury or anything else, the Bills are probably looking at a WC best case scenario this season. 

17 minutes ago, vincec said:

I'm not expecting us to beat out the greatest dynasty in NFL history in year 2 of the rebuild. This year my goal is make it in and at least look competitive in the wildcard game. Anything beyond that is gravy. Next year the expectation goes up.

• Like (+1) 3