Postgame: Dolphins 21 at Bills 31

21 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Eric Wood was saying the same thing on the broadcast as he was running it in. That “aww shucks good guy conservative crap” has got to stop. You step on their throats just as Belichick would. Get so sick of having to be great sports. Miami wasn’t stopping. Why should we? 

It's not about being a "good guy" or playing conservative, it's about sealing the win. He goes down and the offense takes a knee a couple of times - game over.  By scoring, we had to kick the ball to Miami. Think worst case scenario: they run the KO back for a TD, try another onside kick, they recover it, and score again. I know it's a remote possibility, but I've seen crazier endings.

1 hour ago, billsfan89 said:

The team isn't that young. I think the team is bottom 10 in average roster age. 

Ok, so who is old ???   Gore, Hauscka and Alexander and that’s about it... this is a young team. The reality is this whole offense is new. It might be week 12 before we rally know what our offense is capable of especially since Motor was out.

I fully expected a crap first half. Off week + crap opponent at home usually means uneven rusty execution and those penalties showed it. 

1 minute ago, Bmbchiefs66 said:

How buffalo.played today let you know they are nothing more than a 1 and done playoff team if they hang on. 

From all appearances.  However, they also appeared flat following the layoff and may have figured all they needed to do was show up for a home game against Miami.

1 minute ago, WhoTom said:

It's not about being a "good guy" or playing conservative, it's about sealing the win. He goes down and the offense takes a knee a couple of times - game over.  By scoring, we had to kick the ball to Miami. Think worst case scenario: they run the KO back for a TD, try another onside kick, they recover it, and score again. I know it's a remote possibility, but I've seen crazier endings.

Better thing to is run down the field close to goal line and then go down and sit.  Of course you are then taking the chance a player will be mad and take a shot at defenseless player and not get penalized but how often does that happen?

1 minute ago, Comebackkid said:

Redskins were bringing the house against rosen... once fitz came in it completely changed

Yes for Fitz is a lot more mobile.  

1 minute ago, Fixxxer said:

what did the guy do? I missed it and on the replay I didn't noticed anything egregious

He punched another player and was not a P*t and got away with it.

• Like (+1) 2