Postgame: Dolphins 21 at Bills 31

I was underwhelmed by most of the effort although the defense did well in Q4 when the game was still in doubt.  I thought we looked unprepared and overconfident with few exceptions:

White

Gore in his usual reliable way

Allen:. He didn't make any really silly plays and we really couldn't have afforded one.  

I hope we learned some sort of lesson.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Cowher on post-game saying McD is one of the best coaches in the NFL.. Not the first time he's said it - he really likes our coach

• Like (+1) 8

Ugly win, but it counts in the standings. Defense wasn’t that good today and they know it. They’ll bounce back. Daboll needs to rethink the pass heavy game plans, considering Allen and the OL struggle vs the blitz. Get the ground game going and run play action off of that. He’s inviting the blitz, but they aren’t hitting blitz beaters for many reasons. A few bad drops today too. The offense is going to dictate how the rest of this season turns out. They need work in many areas. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

I’m pumped we’re 5-1, but it’s clear this team is designed to play up and down to its competition. All of our games will put a few more grey hairs in our heads this year and cause a couple more heart palpitations. 

I expect the same thing against the Eagles next week. 

Lol yeah play up and down. Its the NFL- any given Sunday- got the W now press on.

3 minutes ago, gjv001 said:

Josh needs to work on hitting the long ball. So far this season, he has no idea on hitting the long ball. Other than that he's doing fine.

I think he's gotten a little too worried about getting an Int on those the Pats game definitely didn't help.

• Thank you (+1) 1