Postgame: Dolphins 21 at Bills 31

2 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

I’m pumped we’re 5-1, but it’s clear this team is designed to play up and down to its competition. All of our games will put a few more grey hairs in our heads this year and cause a couple more heart palpitations. 

I expect the same thing against the Eagles next week. 

that will happen with young teams 

but a win is a win, I’ll take it

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Do The Reich Thing said:

I’m pumped we’re 5-1, but it’s clear this team is designed to play up and down to its competition. All of our games will put a few more grey hairs in our heads this year and cause a couple more heart palpitations. 

This is exactly how it was the last time the bills came up.

• Like (+1) 1

No team is designed to play down to its competitors level. 

That being said, the issues on offense are attributable to a young QB learning how to find that delicate balance between making a play, and making a mistake. 

Some better weapons wouldn’t be terrible either. 

The defense is tremendous. And they play full speed for 4 quarters, which takes a huge amount of pressure off of Josh Allen. If Allen continues to produce and grow from week to week, so will his production. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

Should have just stopped at “I’m pumped we’re 5-1...” 

• Haha (+1) 1