Around the League Week 7

YoloinOhio

All these young superstar players will smash themselves up and Grandpa in NE will hand off 71 times, get a timely call from the refs, and complete a screen pass that Edelman takes for 50 yards to win

It defies logic! 

Also, I loathe the Chargers

They are the Cowboys of the AFC

Overrated overhyped and always rally like crazy late in the game once they are way down to make losses look more respectable

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

Really, you didn't see the long ball he connected on that Allen keeps whiffing on?

Agree.  Right now Lamar Jackson looks much better than Josh on the long ball.  Lamar is a better QB than many on this board give him credit for.  I suspect a lot of that has to do with John Harbaugh, who is among the best coaches in the league.

Just now, HappyDays said:

It's the 4th quarter and he's 7/17 for 116 yards with 0 TDs. Are you sure about this? Because he hit one deep pass?

EXACTLY!

It's like they don't watch the same games I do.

is lamar jackson dynamic with his feet? YES. With his arm? Not really.

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

It's the 4th quarter and he's 7/17 for 116 yards with 0 TDs. Are you sure about this? Because he hit one deep pass?

Andrews all of the sudden can't catch, but just look at that 1st down Jackson just got...

Edited by Seven-N-Nine

5 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

This late window not going well for us. Ravens and Chargers winning is not a good thing.

Ravens winning changes nothing. Ideally they just run away with that division. Chargers winning (if they finish this drive) hurts a little but we still have a 2 game lead over them. They still have the Chiefs twice, Packers, and Vikings. If they lose those 4 games they will be 8-8 at best.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1