Around the League Week 7

YoloinOhio

Anyone watching the Saints-Bears game: I caught this in passing, but didn't see the names.

About 10 minutes ago, did you catch the taunts between some defensive dude on the Saints and either a Bears WR or RB? It was clear the defensive dude was making fun of the offensive dude's height. Hand gestures and all.

I'm sure that type of trash talk happens all the time, but this was pretty blatant (and funny, if I'm honest).

Teddy Bridgewater led the Vikings to a division title in 2015 over Green Bay and Aaron Rodgers.  He then suffered the ACL injury in August 2016 and never really had a chance again until now.  He may be a good QB who was just fell under the radar from the injury.

1 minute ago, Talley56 said:

Teddy Bridgewater led the Vikings to a division title in 2015 over Green Bay and Aaron Rodgers.  He then suffered the ACL injury in August 2016 and never really had a chance again until now.  He may be a good QB who was just fell under the radar from the injury.

Jets had him on their roster and traded him for a 3rd. Could have kept him and wouldn’t have had to play the likes of Luke falk for a month. 

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

You know how hard it is to throw 54 times for only 250 yards yeeesh

Gross. Nagy didn’t seem too creative today. 

8 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

He's been terrible for years. Opposite of Allen. Allen is clutch. Ryan puts up better stats, throws a near perfect deep ball, and chokes.

But at least he has a huge contract that makes it nearly impossible for the Falcons to improve their team through free agency