Around the League Week 7

YoloinOhio

Colts are for real

Props to Frank  Reich!

5 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Matt Ryan was dreadful today. And ended up getting hurt to top off the horrible day for him.

Amazing to think he had a 28-3 lead late in the 3rd quarter of the Superbowl

He and that team have never recovered

• Like (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Colts are for real

Props to Frank  Reich!

Amazing to think he had a 28-3 lead late in the 3rd quarter of the Superbowl

He and that team have never recovered

I honestly would be shocked if Quinn isn't canned after this awful game. He isn't a good coach.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Are you saying if Kim Jung QB were still there that they would be 9-0 by now?  If not, prepare to be put in your place.

On a separate note I flipped to RZ only a few times and saw the Lions get screwed by the refs on three different calls.  What the heck did they do to piss off the zebras this year?

4 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Are you saying if Kim Jung QB were still there that they would be 9-0 by now?  If not, prepare to be put in your place.

On a separate note I flipped to RZ only a few times and saw the Lions get screwed by the refs on three different calls.  What the heck did they do to piss off the zebras this year?

They ate one of the weaker ones.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Their coach made Goodells list when he wore that clown shirt a few years ago

https://twitter.com/JustWinDetroit/status/828806870462775296?s=20

9 minutes ago, Big C said:

Everyone who thought the Colts were crazy to give him a two-year extension for $30 million total...

Not so crazy, eh?

If they thought $30m for two years is crazy, they haven’t been paying attention to QB salaries in the NFL. Seems like the Colts hedged their bets and didn’t risk much $$ , cap space or their future to do it. 

• Like (+1) 1