Bills (5-1) vs Fish (0-6) Game Balls!

YoloinOhio

Just now, MDH said:

Feel good about the game if you want to, I don’t mind.

Personally, playing vs. some of the worst talent ever assembled in the NFL (zero hyperbole) that was a horrible performance.

Winning is the ultimate goal but you can judge a team by the how, not just the what. 

I’ll judge first and foremost by the WIN. It’s the NFL, winning is rarely easy. But you just go be you, and I’ll wish you all the best. Seriously. 

I always felt we were a year away, but things just might fall our way this year. Time will tell, but 5-1 is encouraging. 

• Like (+1) 2

I am only giving four.... 

Tre White 

John Brown

Frank Gore

Josh Allen (bad 1st half but part of the reason we won the game was his 2nd half performance) 

On the other hand Tremaine Edmunds and Levi Wallace don't get their paycheck this week. 

Ugly. 

Edited by GunnerBill

57 minutes ago, MDH said:

Personally, playing vs. some of the worst talent ever assembled in the NFL (zero hyperbole) that was a horrible performance.

Winning is the ultimate goal but you can judge a team by the how, not just the what. 

I do not know how old you are but the early 90 bills struggled to beat every AFC east team by a lot, I remember several years against bad Pats*/Jets teams needing 4th quarter plays. In the NFL a 5-1 team is good regardless of how they came by the 5 wins.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I might add McKenzie. He makes one huge play a game. His acceleration on that catch to get to the 1 yard line was ridiculous 

Damn, I’m fuzzy on that one and would love to see it again...

YOLO you’ve got clips of the others, howzabout this one too, please?!  ...or someone else??

McKenzie is a huge/small part of our team. Anyone else notice the shot with him walking off the field next to Lee Smith????  Looked like me with my 12 yo son...

Edited by Rhode Island Red

2 hours ago, Trey Roberts said:

Game ball goes to Jordan Phillips with the sack and then Tre Day with the INT 

One could argue that the Jordan Phillips play was as big as the Tre INT. Without that play, they likely run it in. 

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I might add McKenzie. He makes one huge play a game. His acceleration on that catch to get to the 1 yard line was ridiculous 

Great touch pass from a guy with no touch. 

1 hour ago, MDH said:

And the how is mostly different every game in the NFL. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rhode Island Red said:

YOLO you’ve got clips of the others, howzabout this one too, please?!  ...or someone else??

McKenzie is a huge/small part of our team. Anyone else notice the shot with him walking off the field next to Lee Smith????  Looked like me with my 12 yo son...

I don’t have a clip. I want one though 

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not pretty but a Dub is a dub

Allen

white 

smoke

beasley 

Hyde

Hauschka

hughes (1/2 ball because he missed Fitz on the TD)

I was 5 rows back of the Bills bench. Hughes was visibly upset with himself. Frazier saw & came over to get him back focused. 

4 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Give a game ball to Fitz.  What a gamer that guy is!

Give the rest to White.  He was the MVP of the game.

yuuuup... I told my uncle at least once today “if Rosen was starting we would be winning comfortably”.

5 hours ago, Rhode Island Red said:

Here it is