Bills (5-1) vs Fish (0-6) Game Balls!

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Perhaps smelly jockstraps instead ?  I seem to recall someone here who had a jockstrap thread post game 

I collect used jockstraps, got McCaffrey, Kuechly, Both Watt bros, Both Bosa bros, Kerrigan, Barwin, Vander Esch, Kupp, Minshew II, TJ Hockenson aka Hockstrap, Nick Foles(xxxxxxlarge)...Always looking for the greatest sexy players jockstraps:wub:

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Duke makes his catches.

he made a huge play today on 3rd down that got him injured.

he gets a game ball from me. Laid it all out there and took one for the team. Amazing throw, and that route and catch was even better. 

Edited by GETTOTHE50
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Duke makes his catches.

he made a huge play today on 3rd down that got him injured.

he gets a game ball from me. Laid it all out there and took one for the team. Amazing throw, and that route and catch was even better. 

Complete trust in that dude’s hands. If it’s there he’s gonna bring it in. 

... #FREEDUKE

• Like (+1) 1

Tre White

Stephen Hauschka

Josh Allen (he was 1-5 on the first drive, and then 15-21 the rest of the game, and had some nice hard-nosed runs)

Honor Mention: FitzMagic ... he showed today why he was so liked in Buffalo, such a gamer

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m a BIG fan of winning! Sorry if you took this personally. 

Feel good about the game if you want to, I don’t mind.

Personally, playing vs. some of the worst talent ever assembled in the NFL (zero hyperbole) that was a horrible performance.

Winning is the ultimate goal but you can judge a team by the how, not just the what. 

Tough game, was on the verge of being embarrassing but I'm going to look at the glass being half full and put it down to:

Fitz being inspired by playing in his old stomping ground

Bye week rust

Erm, that's about it.

As they say, a win is a win and if we end up 11-5 and in the playoffs, or even beating Philly next week, no one will care about this game. They can actually use it as a good learning experience - don't believe the hype boys and remember that ANYONE can be tough in the NFL.

I mean look at the Skins against the 9ers today. I think we take Philly, then it will be interesting to see how they do against the skins