Bills vs, Dolphins 2nd Half

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

I wasn't making excuses.  His deep ball accuracy so far this year is one reason I didn't like the call, or decision 

That’s right. We drafted him for arm strength but he can’t hit the deep ball. He’s made up for that with his legs to a certain point, but Dabol has to know he’s 0% on the long ball. 

2 minutes ago, familykwi said:

Because they played pathetically.  That's the trouble with expectations when you start to have some success.

It wasn't a blowout from the first minute which you took as being pathetic.  That's all.  And yes that is the problem with thinking the other team is not NFL caliber.  Which I doubt the team actually thought. 

8 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Does pretending he wasn't terrible earlier on actually change history?

Granted, I think a lot of it had to do with playcalling as I think Daboll was not calling an offense that played to Allen's strengths.

Right because ignoring the key play drops and the D letting the Dolphins roll them down the field twice so you can blame the first half on Allen is totally legit.

Edited by Warcodered

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I know it is a hold but do you think we could trade for that Tight End? 

I know right?

But I will root for Knox to get better. I was a bit nervous about his hands, but we will see if he can raise his game. But that Penn State kid looks real good out there.