Bills vs, Dolphins 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Just now, Don Otreply said:

They are less articulate in how they address you, but they are direct and to the point, you are what your words say you are on a message board, only you can change that. 

No they're just overreacting to any criticism. The insults today weren't even directed at me. Just a few posters on here who think they're "real" fans. 

One in particular started a call out thread a year ago calling someone a douche for suggesting nobody knows if Allen or Lamar is the better passer. Then today is calling someone a douche. Yet no one says anything about how wrong he was. Just one example.

1 minute ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

Divisional games can tend to be tight, but this one should not have been, the Dolphins are the worst team in the league.

Agree.  They played like a team that was sick of losing; just that they don't have enough talent to do much about it other than be scrappy.

1 minute ago, Charles Romes said:

Hyde not falling down to end the game cost his team about 50 cheap yards while exposing everyone to injury. They lost the #1 D crown last year by 20.  

I'm sure that's what they were telling him as they ran over and crowded around him.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Seven-N-Nine said:

Divisional games can tend to be tight, but this one should not have been, the Dolphins are the worst team in the league.

Bit of a flag-fest early so I don't know if the Bills were just not ready after the break, or we had overzealous zebras, but it made this more of a nail biter than it needed to be.

Our defense resembling a sieve against the Dolphins larger receivers and running game did not help. And before the flaming, yes I do put a lot on our defense because the Bills have invested a lot into this defense and they should be money against teams like the Dolphins.