Bills vs, Dolphins 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

Truly they should burn in a cold dark place for the way they run the offense with a lead.  Honestly.

there is no go for the jugular in any player or coach alike on this team.

The jugular has already been gone for in this one.  We're up by 10 against an 0-5 team w/ 3 minutes to go, and they have zero timeouts.

Smart coaches get conservative here.

Just now, suorangefan4 said:

You can do that by completely passes too. Get first downs and you use even more time. I never like punting the ball right back to them with that much time left.

It's about playing the percentages.

The run guarantees the timeout gets used (assuming Flores does the smart thing).

The Bills are winning by two scores approaching the 4 minute mark.

It's the smart play.

Just now, Don Otreply said:

If you gotta ask...?  okay, you are by and large a troll on this forum, you add nothing of value, I lurked on this board for a year before I joined, and you are overtly negative/troll like every time you post something, you do not show yourself to be an actual fan. How’s that for an answer?

Facts.

Everything I've seen him post is negative.

4 minutes ago, Chemical said:

Ya know... I think critical posters should start calling names too

to be fair, you're not critical. You just whine a lot and it's not helpful for those of us who are actually critical of the team and try to make a point.

Maybe you're just emotional and can't explain what you see. Maybe you're a Jets fan who just sh*tposts here. I don't know, but nothing about your posts are constructive criticism.

If you're a Bills fan, I'd suggest adding some meat to your posts about what you actually see as a problem instead of just "**** sucks" and people wouldn't dismiss you as a fool or troll.

Edited by jeremy2020

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

If you gotta ask...?  okay, you are by and large a troll on this forum, you add nothing of value, I lurked on this board for a year before I joined, and you are overtly negative/troll like every time you post something, you do not show yourself to be an actual fan. How’s that for an answer?

Not true