Bills vs, Dolphins 2nd Half

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, suorangefan4 said:

You can do that by completely passes too. Get first downs and you use even more time. I never like punting the ball right back to them with that much time left.

you don’t understand risk/return very well

I didn’t really like it either, but the only way Miami comes back if a TO there. 

2 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Maybe it's the glare from all those Lombardi's in the Bills trophy case that's blinding and distracting everyone?

I doubt it. More like it's a bunch of babies who can't handle any adversity.  On that note you should finish your homework. 

3 minutes ago, Chemical said:

Why the hostility?

If you gotta ask...?  okay, you are by and large a troll on this forum, you add nothing of value, I lurked on this board for a year before I joined, and you are overtly negative/troll like every time you post something, you do not show yourself to be an actual fan. How’s that for an answer?

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, dubs said:

you don’t understand risk/return very well

I didn’t really like it either, but the only way Miami comes back if a TO there. 

You can turn it over running the ball too. I've seen late game fumbles happen just as well. Make a safe throw. Call a play that you think can move the sticks and seal it.

Edited by suorangefan4