Bills vs, Dolphins 2nd Half

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Huh?

He was wide open by 5 yards. You take that pass every day!

There May have been other options as well but when a guy is that wide open you go there.

Unfortunately, Allen misses another easy 7 points.

Yeah I get it but deep passes are low percentage plays, especially with Allen this year. Daboll has to know that has a very small chance of converting.

Just now, DuckyBoys said:

two bad play calls in a row  Run that pitch to someone with wheels not Knox and then deep shot on 3rd nd 5 which Allen has not hit yet this year

blame the play call when Allen makes a decision to throw deep to a guy who is open by 6 yards and can’t hit him.

Just now, Nitro said:

Ditch that play.  UGH

I am ok with that pitch play on 1st downs, but not when it is down and some to get a first. That deep ball has got to get better a 65 yard over throw. Jeez - fair critique from plenty of fans.

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

Wow. Not even close. What is with Allen’s deep ball this year? Has he hit a single one? 

BTW, We needed 5 yards, and were about 15yds from field goal range. I get taking a deep shot, but not when Allen has been so god awful on every one. 

I think the Smoke TD in week 1 was more than a 20 yard throw, but all of these receivers clearly getting behind and watching the ball sail over their heads is not going to push coverage back.  Why bother?

• Like (+1) 1