Bills vs, Dolphins 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Just now, OldTimer1960 said:

About time, but still in danger of a safety

Especially if you let Allen drop back to pass.

He would rather run around in the endzone and take a sack rather than throw it out of bounds. 

Either that, or chunk the ball up in the middle of the field when all is lost and get picked off.

I'm seriously worried EVERY TIME Allen drops back within our own 20.

Offense is going to be what ultimately holds this team back.

Out d might be lights out but sooner or later it’s going to struggle against teams better than NYJ, Cincy, Miami and we’re going to get buried. Come playoffs they better get it together or it’ll be a very short lived return to the postseason.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Behindenemylines said:

Did Fitz just be FItz?  Fill me in at work and cant get real info??

Yes, Fitz just reverted back to Fitz.  He threw a pick in the red zone.  Tre White picked him off

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BigDingus said:

Defense bailing us out again. I don't expect our offense to do anything with it though. 

Hoping we can at least flip field position in our favor though. 

Dude... this defense is getting eaten alive by a team that has not been able to move the ball on anyone. I know you have an agenda, but just because they had a save by White on the goal line does not negate the fact the Defense has let them eat most of the 3rd quarter and march all the way down to the goal line.

Both sides of the ball are sucking today and penalties have breathed life into a team that really is not ready to roll over.

• Like (+1) 2