1st HALF THREAD: Dolphins at Bills, 1 pm ET on CBS

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

The boos here were the loudest I've ever heard

The build up that they were going to have an easy win in the minds of the fans is part of why it was so loud.  I expected Miami to show up and play hard.  

Just now, Scott7975 said:

"Even if we score 3 TDs..."  Either he needs to check his math or his English.  If they score 3 TDs then the Bills will have 30 points to Miami's 14.

Dude, its instead of the 3 FGs, 3 TDs instead of 3 FGs is 21 points

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, goldenboy81 said:

Hopefully these guys look in the mirror at halftime and come out a different team

Hopefully they look in the mirror and ask themselves if they want to be the first team to lose to Miami this year. 

Just now, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

Probably because it was the biggest line for Buffalo this decade... a foolish one, but it set unrealistic expectations for a young team with a lot of close wins vs bad teams.

I seriously hope they draft a QB next year, could just be a flyer later on,  but down waste this team trying to develop a kid with all the physical tools but clearly is not seeing the field. He has all day back there at times, He doesn’t throw WRs open, and what good is the strongest arm in the NFL when you can’t connect a deep ball?

The fix is in. Wonder if someone will make a bundle on this game...losing with that big line, yikes

3 minutes ago, PonyBoy said:

I've watched football 45+ years, have never seen a 2 minute drive so inept as that! WOW!!

The offense cannot get on track with all the false starts and penalties - Marcus Easley. 

Sometimes using all the personnel packages and complex offensive formation can backfire as you cannot get into a cohesive rhythm and you are using guys who do not have a lot of real-game time experience.

Daboll gets a bit cute and he is up against a defensive coach who know his tendencies. It shows.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, suorangefan4 said:

So complain after the game is over. The game is still close with a half to go. If we win we're 5-1.

Name one time a team played better when the fanbase was acting the way the fans are right now. Negative atmospheres never help players play better. Cheer on the team right now. Booing them when it's just halftime in a 5 point game is insanely idiotic and won't help them play better.

Let's Go BUFFALO 

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

You might want to check your math.

I have officially changed outfits. I put on the JK jersey, over the T-shirt I was wearing in Nashville. Trying to change the juju.

Three touchdowns, vs. three field goals, would be 21 points. 21 Bills, 14 Dolphins. 

I even used a calculator to make sure, it would be a 7 point lead. 

Still not happy if that were the case.

Just now, TheProcess said:

They should consult Andy Reid some more and see if they should take more time off during the bye. 

moistening too Eric Wood in the pregame show and he said last year McD gave them the least amount of time off allowed by the CBA during the bye