Bills vs Fish Pre-game thread

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I can't get it on the computer

Download the app from the App Store on you’re phone or IPad.  Mine is still working as you guys know I live in Tampa.  BTW- aWe have an awesome Bills Backer Bar in Brandon if anyone vacations down here.  There is another good one in Westchase which is closer to the Beach.

2 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

Kroft is always hurt and was never able to take snaps away from Eifert in four years with the Bengals.  

You weren't comparing him to Eifert you were comparing him to Tommy Sweeney who I believe he's outproduced given the same time span of starting. I'm excited about our young TEs as well but I'm more than comfortable letting one of them sit and develop while a more proven Vet is in. Could Kroft get hurt again sure but then what happens Sweeney gets to start again I just don't see the big deal.

1 hour ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Maybe it's just me, but I have a hard time getting excited about Bills vs Dolphins.  The rivalry is gone, for the most part and other than them being in the same division.  This isn't the early 1990's and the hatred/respect each team had for one another doesn't exist.

If you are too young to remember, go look up the 1970’s! THAT should get you in the spirit! 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buddo said:

I know what you are saying, but on the one hand, Brown, up until now, has been healthy, whereas Foster hasn't. Being careful after maybe tweaking something when practising, from a 100% starting point, isn't the same as being active when you might not have got to 100%.

Tbh, I can definitely see the contrary argument, but if Foster isn't 100%, but could still have played, I'd rather he didn't, until he is fully fit.

As I said in the brown thread.  He got the equivalent of a vet day off.   His groin us fine.  

1 minute ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Thanks.  It worked while the WGR Radio.com bookmark I have didn't.  

Same with me.  Radio.com just changed their player when they started offering the 'rewind' option.  Doesn't work on my laptop and I don't have a device for apps.

12 minutes ago, Buddo said:

I know what you are saying, but on the one hand, Brown, up until now, has been healthy, whereas Foster hasn't. Being careful after maybe tweaking something when practising, from a 100% starting point, isn't the same as being active when you might not have got to 100%.

Tbh, I can definitely see the contrary argument, but if Foster isn't 100%, but could still have played, I'd rather he didn't, until he is fully fit.

Foster isn't deemed worthy by the coaching staff.