Bills vs Fish Pre-game thread

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Rocket94 said:

Right on. I mean, historically...no matter what their records may indicate, these AFCE teams play some highly contested games.

That's correct and Fitz will make a couple plays here and there today, but I think this defense will be a little too much for him in the long run. One of my main concerns is hopefully Allen won't have any TO's today

Do not want to let them stay in the game with bad decisions. So we will see but I think he will do a lot better in that department today anyways, or at least I hope so.

It will be interesting to watch how Fitzy throws against this front 7 and their ability to tip passes. Fitz throws a low ball to begin with and the Bills lead the league it tipped passes. I suspect Fitz will throw many inaccurate balls trying to compensate for the Bills strength and his weakness.

Even with that I believe we will see a couple tipped passes that get picked.

Should be a lick your chops game for our defense.

Edited by Binghamton Beast
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

That's correct and Fitz will make a couple plays here and there today, but I think this defense will be a little too much for him in the long run. One of my main concerns is hopefully Allen won't have any TO's today

Do not want to let them stay in the game with bad decisions. So we will see but I think he will do a lot better in that department today anyways, or at least I hope so.

We can generally expect Fitz to show up and play a cerebral game, he will take what the Bills give him. Yeah Allen...and the rest of the Bills are still finding out about themselves. 

3 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

It will be interesting to watch how Fitzy throws against this front 7 and their ability to tip passes. Fitz throws a low ball to begin with and the Bills lead the league it tipped passes. I suspect Fitz will throw many inaccurate balls trying to compensate for the Bills strength and his weakness.

What kind of Fitz is coming out? Fitzmagic or FitzTragic.

4 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Agree Beast.....I think the Bills Dline will have those ears pinned back, especially with the Fins Oline injuries they have. I also expect to see a few tipped passes and 1 or 2 INTs. Think the Bills still lead the league in tipped passes at the LOS if not mistaken.