Bills vs Fish Pre-game thread

YoloinOhio

54 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

I'm surprised Yeldon is sitting in place of Senorice Perry

Me too, guess we will see what Perry can do. He's also supposed to be a good special teams player.

Maurice Alexander will be getting the start over Milano.

59 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I hope he gets greeted well by bills fans. sure, you don't want him to play well but welcoming old fitz would be cool. I like old fitz, always did.

Yeah I've always like ol Fitz too. Just hope he doesn't have one of those big games that he is good for once in a while. But yeah, he's a good ol fella in my book

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

Me too, guess we will see what Perry can do. He's also supposed to be a good special teams player.

Maurice Alexander will be getting the start over Milano.

I think with Milano out, they felt a need for another ST since Alexander has to start on D

7 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Am I the only one worried about this game? I’m worried the team is rusty coming of a bye week + overlooking the dolphins.  Yes, Miami is bad, but they are good enough to beat any team that doesn’t show up.  They want to get the monkey off their backs and pick up a W to avoid going 0-16 again.

...17 pt spread is a "drool ruse"......BUT...McD is a pretty disciplined HC , so he and Frazier better have the club focused....Daboll need to call a smart yet effective game, discounting the spread.....

7 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

miami is not going to lay down. they will put up a fight. they likely lose, but they'll put up a fight!

Yeah, these guys are pros. No one likes to lose and they are probably developing a chip on their shoulders.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Patrick_Duffy said:

Yup, and division games are ALWAYS going to be more unpredictable.

Right on. I mean, historically...no matter what their records may indicate, these AFCE teams play some highly contested games.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1