Bills vs Fish Pre-game thread

YoloinOhio

22 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

Sweeney has to sit because Kroft finally is well enough to get on the field.  Would rather see more of Sweeney.  My hope is that we showcase Kroft today and unload him next week, so our younger players who are at least as good don’t lose snaps. 

How the hell do you know Sweeney is “at least as good” when you haven’t seen Kroft in this offense? That’s bold to say when the Bills, Bengals and perhaps others saw Kroft as an exciting prospect. Maybe he’s injury prone and will never pan out. You just don’t know if you don’t give him a shot.

Edited by clayboy54
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Why is Perry playing over Tj ? And where is Harrison Phillips?

Phillips is on IR. Perry plays special teams. With Singletary back Yeldon is not needed.

1 minute ago, fergie's ire said:

I DID look it up.  According to OED:  "Chiefly North American. In nonstandard or humorous use: regardless."  Sorry...I hate to be that...oh....no wait, I am TOTALLY that guy. ?

It's a word. https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/is-irregardless-a-real-word-heh-heh

standard, nonstandard, it's a word. No put your thoughts to the ***** game which is where they belong!

24 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

So, you sit Foster because you're worried about his health but you play Brown?  That's what doesn't make sense to me about this if he is out today.

I know what you are saying, but on the one hand, Brown, up until now, has been healthy, whereas Foster hasn't. Being careful after maybe tweaking something when practising, from a 100% starting point, isn't the same as being active when you might not have got to 100%.

Tbh, I can definitely see the contrary argument, but if Foster isn't 100%, but could still have played, I'd rather he didn't, until he is fully fit.

Just now, Buddo said:

I know what you are saying, but on the one hand, Brown, up until now, has been healthy, whereas Foster hasn't. Being careful after maybe tweaking something when practising, from a 100% starting point, isn't the same as being active when you might not have got to 100%.

Tbh, I can definitely see the contrary argument, but if Foster isn't 100%, but could still have played, I'd rather he didn't, until he is fully fit.

Foster practiced fully, all week? 

Foster is fit to play (unless he slipped in the shower). He isn't active because the staff doesn't deem him worthy.