Bills vs Fish Pre-game thread

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Cripple Creek said:

If you can't get excited for a Bills game, irregardless the opponent then you better find yourself a new name.

It's not that I am not looking forward to a Bills game; I DO look forward to Bills games.  My point was I don't see the Dolphins game being any different than the Jets game or the Titans game, for example.  The rivalry is no longer there.

I'd rather Foster be 100% healthy before he returns. Also, with Brown having had an issue after a practise, I'd say it could actually be a shrewd move to be certain we have at least one deep threat available if anything does happen to Brown.

We really shouldn't need Foster today, but we might in the coming weeks. Rather to be safe than sorry. Managing the roster can be a significant factor when you get deep into the season, and if it's done well, can give you an advantage, by having guys who are both rested and healthy to come in, and either spot for starters, or take over if need be.

So If we know McDermott he has Daboll run a run heavy ball control offense with lots of slants to Beasley . If they give Josh the option to go deep Ibthink he takes shots. I just don't want to see the same crap like we did against the Pats.

57 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Someone replied to that tweet saying the word was he was hoping for a role with the team post -retirement as well but no such luck. Too bad as his son is playing at FAU next year. 

Judging how the Miami front office is handling matters, beer vendor probably didn’t appeal to Mr. Gore.

8 minutes ago, Buddo said:

I'd rather Foster be 100% healthy before he returns. Also, with Brown having had an issue after a practise, I'd say it could actually be a shrewd move to be certain we have at least one deep threat available if anything does happen to Brown.

We really shouldn't need Foster today, but we might in the coming weeks. Rather to be safe than sorry. Managing the roster can be a significant factor when you get deep into the season, and if it's done well, can give you an advantage, by having guys who are both rested and healthy to come in, and either spot for starters, or take over if need be.

So, you sit Foster because you're worried about his health but you play Brown?  That's what doesn't make sense to me about this if he is out today.