Bills vs Fish Pre-game thread

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Makes sense that he'd want to transition through the end of his career with his hometown team, must of been extremely disappointing.

Someone replied to that tweet saying the word was he was hoping for a role with the team post -retirement as well but no such luck. Too bad as his son is playing at FAU next year. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

If true, WTH does this dude have to do to get on the field? I’m not going to argue results, but sometimes McD makes strange decisions. We get it, you’re trying to make a point with him, but give him a chance to play. Guy is super talented, and many have reported he appears to be more of a gamer than a practice hero. 

Just now, TheProcess said:

If true, WTH does this dude have to do to get on the field? I’m not going to argue results, but sometimes McD makes strange decisions. We get it, you’re trying to make a point with him, but give him a chance to play. Guy is super talented, and many have reported he appears to be more of a gamer than a practice hero. 

It’s certainly curious but with everyone healthy they will need to make some decisions on who plays. Maybe they want to rest the groin, who knows. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

t’s certainly curious but with everyone healthy they will need to make some decisions on who plays. Maybe they want to rest the groin, who knows. 

Strange indeed. He’s all we had on offense last year other than Josh and everyone knew it. Still made plays. I like Duke and his story, but Foster has done more in the league and for this team than him and McD still keeps him in the dog house. I’d like to see Foster get more opportunities to develop. 

43 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Maybe it's just me, but I have a hard time getting excited about Bills vs Dolphins.  The rivalry is gone, for the most part and other than them being in the same division.  This isn't the early 1990's and the hatred/respect each team had for one another doesn't exist.

If you can't get excited for a Bills game, irregardless the opponent then you better find yourself a new name.