NFC/AFC Matchups Week 7

billsfan_34

- There is only 2 NFC/AFC teams squaring off this weekend. Oakland goes into Green Bay and Baltimore rolls in to Seattle. Lets hope both AFC teams lose.

- As its shaking out in the AFC West - 8-8 or 9-7 may take the division. If the Bills continue on its current trajectory and the Patriots don’t lose a few we could be a 10-6 type team going on the road in the wild card through Oakland, KC, or LA Chargers. 

- No one has a crystal ball but this is a possible scenario.

- Lets take care of our business today and Beat the Fins.

GO BILLS

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsfan_34 said:

- There is only 2 NFC/AFC teams squaring off this weekend. Oakland goes into Green Bay and Baltimore rolls in to Seattle. Lets hope both AFC teams lose.

- As its shaking out in the AFC West - 8-8 or 9-7 may take the division. If the Bills continue on its current trajectory and the Patriots don’t lose a few we could be a 10-6 type team going on the road in the wild card through Oakland, KC, or LA Chargers. 

GO BILLS

Agree, however, as of now I would be very disappointed if this team finishes with 10 wins.

1 hour ago, billsfan_34 said:

GO BILLS

lol I don't see 6 losses for the Bills. Basically this team would need to collapse for the bills to miss the playoffs. We dont have Rex Ryan for a HC so I don't see it happening.

17 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

lol I don't see 6 losses for the Bills. Basically this team would need to collapse for the bills to miss the playoffs. We dont have Rex Ryan for a HC so I don't see it happening.

Yeah, I don’t see five more losses on this schedule. 10-6 would be pretty disappointing at this point.  It would mean finishing 6-5, with four of those games against the Skins, Miami and Denver.

2 hours ago, r00tabaga said:

I would love for Oakland to win that division and host one final playoff game.

Buff 51

Oak 3

What a game that was, I remember it like it was yesterday.  Remember on the very first drive, the Bills marched down the field so fast(No huddle), the Raiders had to call a timeout...and then when we were down to the Raiders 12 yard line, Kelly dropped the ball on the snap, had time to pick it up, dust it off, and then threw a touchdown....?

3 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Agree, however, as of now I would be very disappointed if this team finishes with 10 wins.

I see 11-5 and with luck 12-4.  We have to win the games we are supposed to win and the tests as everyone knows are the Eagles, Cowboys, Ravens, and Patsies.  Not hopeful on the Pats, but at least one or two of the three others.

• Like (+1) 1